X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us Your Ring/Wedding Band

I've decided to create this thread to share all our engagement rings and wedding rings. Please contribute if you can.

Let me begin.

0.90ct D colour VVS2 clarity in Luxile Setting

Show them all here.
    Last edited by diamantaire; 28-08-2008, 11:12 PM.

goodness nice. what camera did you to capture it?

Comment

I captured it using Canon Ixus

Comment

wow, what settings you use? when i take pics, the stones look blah!

Comment

my goodness.. how did u managed to capture such a clear pic?

Comment

My camera can never take such clear pictures!

Anyway, here's mine:

Engagement ring - The Tiffany Setting 0.35 carat E colour VVS1

Wedding band - Goldheart Sainte Pure Platinum ring

Comment

Withcery: Nice!

hahah i'm not a photography expert . I use macro and took the picture under direct sunlight, think thats why it turn out so nice.

Comment

witchery - i have the same ring pillow as you! :D

diamantaire - yeah your photo looks like professional photography! hehe canon ixus macro is not bad. i tried using that to take my ring photo too. but didn't turn out as well as yours!

Comment

Originally posted by diamantaire View Post
                  Withcery: Nice!

hahah i'm not a photography expert . I use macro and took the picture under direct sunlight, think thats why it turn out so nice.
                  i did the same thing, still not as clear and sharp as yours, can't figure out why ... must be you have a knack for photography. nice pic

Comment

witchery - do you know how much your tiffany ring cost? (don't mind me asking, i'm just gathering "info" before i check out the store! hehe)

Comment

i am not married, neither am i engaged, but this is what my bf gave to me for my birthday yesterday on the 1st of sept.

i turn 19 yesterday.

the 3 stone diamond ring that depicts the past, present and future of our relationship. he is so sweet to give it to me when we were at the top of the singapore flyer, at its peak.

i dunno how else to capture the picture, my hands look soo fat upclose. grr.
                      Last edited by deebz; 02-09-2008, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deebz View Post
                        i am not married, neither am i engaged, but this is what my bf gave to me for my birthday yesterday on the 1st of sept.

i turn 19 yesterday.

the 3 stone diamond ring that depicts the past, present and future of our relationship. he is so sweet to give it to me when we were at the top of the singapore flyer, at its peak.

wow..that is so sweet of your boyfriend!

my so also gave one for my birthday last year. maybe i should go take some pics and post it here too...

Comment

Originally posted by deebz View Post

i turn 19 yesterday.

Thats so romantic. and your ring is gorgeous!

Comment

deebz,

Its pretty!! Where your SO got it from?

Comment

deebz where your SO got it from? i really like the design of it! such a sweetheart!

Comment

Working...
                              X