X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Rings

Hello! Realised there isnt any thread on this.

I fashion rings especially those chunky and unique ones. May I know where to find more of them?

Plastics ones, metal ones

cUp, me too... the sparkly kind haha
    I think Robinson's @ Raffles City have a good selections

Comment

i think diva or something do sell them as well! they have outlets a cineleisure, bugis and marina square.

Comment

I buy my rings from Diva too... but they aren't lasting.

Comment

I really love Swatch Bijoux. They are made of stainless steel so they don't tarnish. But the downside is they get scratched easily. And I love big chunky rings so Swatch Bijoux fits me to a tee!

Comment

Mintymin: really? they are really pretty. was considering to get those rings from there, but for the price, cant expect much i guess.

Comment

Yup. Their accessories aren't made of 925 silver, so will tarnish...

Comment

Originally posted by cUp View Post
                Hello! Realised there isnt any thread on this.

I fashion rings especially those chunky and unique ones. May I know where to find more of them?

Plastics ones, metal ones
                china! i'm looking for cool ones too. )

Comment

Central and The Cathy have it. But i forgot the shop name.

Comment

I love fie's rings. check them out at vivo city.

Comment

I believe Diva is a good choice!

Comment

I always get mine from this shop at FEP call princesa. Not sure if i got the name right. It is located at 3rd floor iirc.

Comment

you could try fredflare.com? they have cute quirky rings.
                          i usu buy my rings online, all over the place. from fred flare to blanc & reed to playground-love to mykillerheels. i like to look at works from small independent designers who stock their stuff at pandora's box and inQbox and/or sell their vanity ware at livejournal sites and the like.

Comment

there's a counter that sells accessories with crystals in taka department store, 1st level, just next to the entrance, called Mio.

They have really nice rings. I bought one and was recieving compliments from everyone who saw it. I bought it like 2weeks ago, it was having 20% sale.

Comment

bedazzles.blogspot.com sells jewellery just like FIE's, same supplier I think cos the tags r similiar

Comment

Working...
                              X