Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Rings & Keychains

Hey

Hmm any recommendations for couple rings (with engravings of names) and keychains other than Couple Lab @ Plaza Singapura? And can anyone advise on the price range for couple rings @ Bits and Pieces?

Thankyou!

Couple rings at Bits and Pieces should range from $70 onwards? I think there may be cheaper ones depending on which type of metal you are looking for. If Im not wrong they have the stainless steel types which are pricier?

Comment

Thanks alot!

Comment

I got mine from Moshi moshi at Wisma at around $90 a pair. They have a few selections of couple rings. Perlini too.

Comment

Girl's Talk sell really nice couple pendants/rings ... There's a big outlet at CENTRAL, and another new smaller outlet at ISETAN

Comment

Plain normal rings from Bits & Pieces are pretty cheap... $10+ can find a decent-looking one but of cus quality is compromised.

There is another accessories shop at Plaza Singapura, it is on the 2nd level near the escalator. I think it is near a lingerie store.
            My gf got her couple ring there, costed them $50 each (engraving incld).
            IIRC, it was stainless steel and the shop name is Charles Stefano.

HTHs!

Comment

Thanks all again!

Will check out both shops that were recommended this week!

Comment

Ah yes, Moshi Moshi sells beautiful rings too. There is one range whereby each ring will fit nicely onto another (meant for a couple).. Hmm how do I put it? It is like these two rings are a jigsaw piece and you can fit them together that kind.

Alot of great variety. Quite pricey but worth it because it is silver and lasts for a long time.

Comment

The best place to get couple rings is from m+y steel. The Cathay got a branch, love the rings as they don't tarnish and their finishing is very smooth. I got them at great price too, they have this promotion that buy 4 items at 40% off so my SO end up buying two pairs for us. One slimmer more elegant looking and one chunky and fashionable.

Comment

Hmm Nixxy what's the price range at m+y steel?

Comment

in search for decent couple rings..

hello all,

I'd like to purchase couple rings for me and my gf's 1st yr anniversary. i know there are quite a no. of threads on this already.. but got some concerns here.

why do the slightly more expensive 925silver rings ( like 80bucks ) scratch and tarnish easily? if like that.. the quality is like those of $20 couple rings you can find elsewhere already.. what justifies the price?

i wanna find rings with some bling (yup, love zirconia) and able to do engraving one (that's optional though).. but i'm on a budget, and my budget only allows me to buy the plain designed rings if i decide to get 925silver at shops like perlini/silvera etc.. can anybody recommend me where to get? i'm looking for something of that sort..

http://imall.ntu.edu.sg/pic/8e59_1.jpg

wanted to get this, but only ntu students can buy surprisingly that only costs $16.. which is pretty cheap for its design imo..

forgot to mention.. my max. budget is $60 for a pair. :/

Comment

anybody????????

Comment

maybe can try bugis, opposite macdonald. there's one shop. not sure about the quality and price though.

Comment

i remember i gotten my pair at moshi moshi. find that their designs are nicer then the others. doesn't tarnish very badly but the matt silver turned into silver over the years otherwise still find it quite durable. worn mine for 4 yrs plus before switching to wedding bands.

found this. m+y. http://www.metallurgy.com.sg/
                            Last edited by dreamiez; 14-12-2007, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamiez View Post
                              i remember i gotten my pair at moshi moshi. find that their designs are nicer then the others. doesn't tarnish very badly but the matt silver turned into silver over the years otherwise still find it quite durable. worn mine for 4 yrs plus before switching to wedding bands.

found this. m+y. http://www.metallurgy.com.sg/
                              eh.. they said moshi moshi rings are pretty ex rite? how much is it ar? i just looked thru' their online catalogue, and it's like wow! really appeals to me a lot.. particularly interested in ..

any idea how much they cost?

btw, do their different outlets have different collections of couple rings?

one more side question, any idea where to get cheap leather hoops or chain
                              ( meant for male ) ? i wanna hang my old ring as a 'necklace' now.. haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X