X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earrings!

Opps, previous thread had been merge to CozyApparel under Flea market, ***..
    So I still couldn't make up my mind of my earrings price, whether $1.80 or $2.. Some of my friends told me $2 is quite expensive for flea market,
    Ppl went to flea market to look for cheap stuffs... HOW?? Help!!

here's the pic of earrings that i'm selling:

p/s: these are some of the earrings, i have 100 pairs of different styles, i can't took all to let u all see so i just pick a few and took it.

hi tebisha... the earrings are beautiful! considering that you are selling at a flea market, $2 per pair is a reasonable price... and its easier for customers to pay as it is a whole number... you need not struggle with the 20cents change (if the earrings are priced at $1.80 instead) just my

Comment

I would say $2 is a better price coz no hassle with coins. But I saw the stud earrings selling in BV @ 3 for $5.

Comment

actually the earrings gng for $2 seem really reasonable.. maybe even too cheap
        the earrings r really pretty!
        How's about 3 for $10?
        Bt then again its at a flea market so maybe $2 is after all, pretty affordable :p

Comment

thnks
          will go check at the malls i just love them wanna a buy a few i hope they not to expensive

Comment

rose earrings

hi gals,

i'm looking for this rose earrings, anyone know where to find it?
            please advise....
            thank you...

Comment

i love birdy earrings! :D

Comment

hi i think its quite reasonably priced...
                i for myself recently acquire this really cute rabbit + carrot earring for $25!
                probably have paid more than i should...

but havent seen it around and it's "branded"
                hehe
                Attached Files

Comment

anyone know where i can buy peek-a-boo earrings?
                  they look like this;

Comment

a good accessories website is fashion hooks.com

Comment

If you like Korean earrings like I do, check out boudoir.sg. I buy mine from them and is usually under $20 for authentic Korean earrings - unlike bad experiences I've had with some blogshops which pass theirs off as Korean but you could tell the bad quality once the goods arrived.

I also like to check out at Swarovski.

Comment

Depends... i personally think .. $2 isn't so expensive for fashion jewelry!!
                        Buy what you like... but don't pay too much !!

Comment

Hey, if you girls like earrings, I have a very good website to recommend to you, where there is various earrings aggregated from Local online blogshops, https://streetgaga.com/hangs?tag=58

Comment

Visit for reasonably priced and unique accessories!

bitsoflove.tictail.com

Comment

Hello! Do check out Sweet Enamels | Sweet and Elegant Statement Necklaces and Fashion Jewellery for a wide range of statement necklaces and earrings! We are having a 10% discount for first purchases. Simply key in SWEET10 upon checkout to enjoy it! <3 Free registered postage for purchases >$30!

Comment

Working...
                              X