Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you buy your shoes from?

Hey gerlies...

If i had to go to 3 places to look for shoes? Where do you recommend? Which shop?

Well i go for comfort first, then design, then price. So my 3 choices:
    Aldo ( for comfortable heels)
    Hue ( for sandals/slip ons)
    Charles and Keith ( for sandals for school or when I'm broke)

Comment

Novo, Alegra (Pushcart at Far East Sq) and Heatwave

Comment

Pazzion for comfortable stylish shoes
        Charles and Keith for convenience and as a cheaper alternative
        Isetan for variety

Comment

used to buy birkies exclusively
          now i'm liking mondo
          i'm not a shoe person so that's about it. i adore ON flats though.

Comment

love birkies to bits (they're my school staple)!
            for going-out shoes i tend to buy them from URS or novo
            pazzion has got pretty shoes but they're a tad too exp for me...

Comment

bought birkies in sg or online if not far east plaza monodo *** not bad but after some time the whole street is wearin the same design not gonna be unique, if i ned heel shoe heatwave hav the best heel cutin my kind of tasteor go wholesale at city plaza or buy from my frend shop she bring in shoes from hong kong every one or two months she hav designs like *** monodo hav but she is sellin much cheaper she change her design of shoes every trip limited pairs to each design n less repeatition less often u c others wearin the same shoe

Comment

Used to buy from Heatwave and Charles n Keith but recently has switch to Gripz as their recent designs suits me..Have been buying at least 1 pair every wk as they ve new designs launch weekly..

Comment

Sidetrack: where can I find Gripz? What's their price range like?

Anyway, back to the topic. I don't really buy shoes anymore. I only bought 2 pair of shoes in the past 8 months -gasp-
                  One pair of imitation birks from Charles and Keith and a pair of Tracce slip-on ballet-toe (I have no idea what to call that shoe. It's like ballet flats but without the back~) from Seiyu.

Comment

1) aldo
                    2) hue
                    3) nine west

if i can add in a fourth one..
                    it would be URS

Comment

miztgral : You can find Gripz in Far East Plaza & Marina Square (these are the only two I can think of for now!).

Comment

URS
                        Elle
                        Charles & Keith

OT: Thanks to the gals who responded to this thread, I am reminded that there ARE alternatives out there! I'm gonna check out Aldo soon -- need to get some nice heels!

Comment

I wear a lot of heels and since my feet is big ( ) I usually buy from On Pedder and Pedder Red, love their brands there! For cheaper solutions, Gripz and Hue.

Comment

First i will go for the design and comfort of it and Secondly is the Price of it ...

No favour on any particular brand as long as it look lovely and i'm kinda of a shoes lover

Comment

no one mention VNC? i like VNC haha..
                              previously buy C&K for the price and design. but they're so common now. no doubts, i still like their shoe, but hate the heels, esp kitten heels.
                              VNC is comfy, to me. I like nine west, but too ex, dont have a chance to own a pair yet.
                              and of cos birkies, so comfy! i wore them to work when i'm running late.

Comment

Working...
                              X