X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes for Big-footed girls

Currently i know pedelworks sells shoes up to size 12. Their shoes is quite comfortable. Does any one know other shoes stores that carries up to size 12.

Hey deary,i'm facing the same problem as you...I usually get my shoes at VNC.Sometimes they carry sizes till 11.But havent heard of any other shops that carry 12..other than the one you mentioned already.

Comment

Hi girl, i've very long feet too..
      U can try NODA also, they have sizes up to Sz 41.

HTHs!

Comment

My ex colleague recommends Noda too. It's easier to find big sizes there and she said the shoes are very comfortable.

Comment

THanks.
          So where can i find NODA shops?

Comment

I know there is 1 at Jurong Point Level 2, Suntec Level 2 and Far East Plaza Level One.

Comment

Thanks gals. I'll go and check it out

Comment

Big-footed girls

hihi, any girls out there with the same plight as me?? I'm a size 10 at VNC (open-toes sandals), size 11 at pedalworks..

will be good to share our knowledge on where to get pretty shoes!

i've been searching for those pretty covered pumps, but can't find any in my size so far..sob..

Comment

Haha. I'm almost as bad. I'm a size 9/40 and it's already so hard to find nice shoes. Even if I see something pretty, always have to that they have my size....

And yes! I'm looking for nice convered toed shoes too but that's really impossible in SG!

Comment

I'm a size 9.

Hardly find nice pointed heels that suit my size. So irritating. Don't really like to buy shoes.

Comment

can try your luck at VNC, but again, limited choice...i have to go for those pointed slip-ons, ie covered front, open back..hope u get what i mean..

but the problem i find while wearing these type of shoes with pointed front is that they make my feet seem bigger! especially while climbing stairs..always afraid of tripping cos my shoes are longer than the steps!!
                      Last edited by ah_shannz; 03-11-2005, 11:44 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Babyluv
                        I'm a size 9.

Hardly find nice pointed heels that suit my size. So irritating. Don't really like to buy shoes.

Haha. I totally agree. It's not that I don't like to go shoe shopping but there's not much point cos like 90% of the shoes I like won't fit me.

I've tried VNC for shoes before. Selection is not bad but I don't find it fantastic. Esp since I have wide feet to boot which means it's impossible to find shoes...So when I go to like the US or Australia, will keep my eyes open wide for nice shoes...

Comment

I am a Eur 41, which is about a UK9. I hate buyings shoes in Singapore. Whenever I find a pair of large size shoes, I will most likely grab them first and worry later. Anyway, I always tell people that I have big feet because I am tall (1.72m). Otherwise, when I walk, i will TOPPLE over for sure.. hahahaha

Now, where do I find my close toes shoes in Singapore after many many tries...

I am able to wear the following:
                          1) CYN size 9 pumps with low heels
                          But I can fit into certain designs only. Bought 2 pairs back in Chinese New Year, but still couldn't bare to wear them. U can find CYN shoes at Takashimaya and Metro
                          2) Kenneth Cole
                          Tthey have big sizes also. Up to US 10
                          3) Aerosoles
                          Not very "hip" designs, but some are decent enough for work. Can be found at Robinsons. The designs found in Singapore are not as updated as those I found in Hong Kong's Aerosoles boutiques.
                          4) Marks & Spencer
                          I manage to buy a pair of suede pumps with kitten heels during the sale a few months back. Still can't bear to wear them
                          5) NOVO
                          I bought a pair of ballerina flats from there before. The brand is from USA but I can't remember the name. But I bought 1 size too big so they do drop off when I walk.
                          6) Zara
                          I can fit into their Eur41, but their shoes are either too expensive or too high heels for me! Nowadays, it's more difficult to find Eur41 in their stores.

I did tried to custom made my shoes at Leaping Lizards before but they didn't fit very nicely and they bite into my poor feet.

My best friend is US11 with wide feet. She can only custom made her shoes from Leaping Lizards. But she has found a new solution, which is to order from USA online. She has just placed an order for EasySpirit court shoes/pumps online. She said each pair is about S$95+. But she has went to USA and bought the shoes from there before so she knows which size fits her well.

Recently, I realised that I can fit into Charles and Keith size 9 or 10 (for certain designs) for their sandals. I was overwhelmed by the happiness and bought 2 pairs at one go..

Where is Pedalworks? Is it at Jurong Point?

Nowadays, I just wear sports shoes to work (I am an Engineer) and Birkenstocks on weekends...

Comment

Hi AhCapp, what's the price range like for Kenneth Cole, Aerosoles and Novo? *** know Novo carry big sizes too... Is Aerosoles everywhere in HK? I'm actually going there end of this month, so hopefully i can buy some shoes from there. Any idea what other shops in HK carry big sizes for ladies (affordable too..)

Pedalworks has several outlets, i think the one in Jurong Point is one of the bigger ones, it's situated on the 1st floor, right at the end opposite 7-11, where the taxi-stand is. The other outlets include tiong bahru plaza and Amara shopping centre...not sure if there are any others. The last time i went to the outlet in Jurong Pt, the manager showed me a pair of ballerina flats that's pretty cute, and he even showed me an ad from a magazine where the shoes got 'inspire' from...hehe..

Comment

Originally posted by ah_shannz
                              Hi AhCapp, what's the price range like for Kenneth Cole, Aerosoles and Novo? *** know Novo carry big sizes too... Is Aerosoles everywhere in HK? I'm actually going there end of this month, so hopefully i can buy some shoes from there. Any idea what other shops in HK carry big sizes for ladies (affordable too..)

Pedalworks has several outlets, i think the one in Jurong Point is one of the bigger ones, it's situated on the 1st floor, right at the end opposite 7-11, where the taxi-stand is. The other outlets include tiong bahru plaza and Amara shopping centre...not sure if there are any others. The last time i went to the outlet in Jurong Pt, the manager showed me a pair of ballerina flats that's pretty cute, and he even showed me an ad from a magazine where the shoes got 'inspire' from...hehe..
                              Thank u for your info on Pedalworks

Kennth Cole:
                              The price is from S$100 to S$180. Definately not cheap but can look out for their 20% or end season sale. The end of season sale just started. I saw it yesterday. 2 counters in Singapore. 1 at Ngee Ann City next to URS, directly opposite M)phosis. The other one is a small counter inside the Takashimaya Dept store, directly opposite the Cole Hann counter.

Aerosoles
                              About $100+ I think. Can look at it at Robinsons now because today's last day of Robinsons storewide 15% + 5%.
                              I got my Aerosoles inside the Aerosoles Boutique at Times Square (Causeway Bay).

I found this info for u from the www.aerosoles.com website

HONG KONG
                              Hong Kong
                              Shop 243,Cityplaza II
                              Tai Koo Shing

Sogo Department Store,
                              Causeway Bay

Shop 423-424, Times Square,
                              Causeway Bay

2/F, Wing On Main Store,
                              Sheung Wan

J6-J7, Queensway Plaza,
                              Admiralty

G/F, Wing On Department Store,
                              Taikoo Shing

Kowloon
                              G10, Telford Centre 1,
                              Kowloon Bay

Wing on Plus,
                              Yaumatai

G28-29, Miramar Shopping Centre,
                              TST

UC 6, apm, <--- newest shopping mall in HK
                              Millennium City 5,
                              Kwun Tong

There are many many pretty shoes in HK. But I didn't have the chance to find those with big sizes yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X