X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite & most comfortable heels

After wearing birkies, I can't seem to find a comfortable pair of trendy work shoes. The Japanese magazines currently feature sharp toed dress shoes that's in fashion. But they look really uncomfortable. I have a high arch and having tiried varies brands, apart from clarks, scholl, hush puppies.. which looks untrendy and chunky.. I can't seem to find the right fit.

Have you been successful in finding a 1" to 2" heeled shoes that matched up to Birkie's equivalent of comfort?

I have the same problem too....

The most comfy heels I've tried are from JWest.

Charles and Keith shoes are terrible...always cutting into my skin!

Comment

Birkis definately!

But I'm also looking for more girly shoes. Yet to find comfortable ones.

Comment

Try Tangs or PrettyFit. Sometimes they have nice shoes which are comfortable.

However, i think it's hit and miss. Hardly can find 3 inch heels that are comfortable.

My favourite brand gonna be Hush Puppies but their shoes don't really make a "statement" like others!

Comment

I've recently discovered Nine-West, their shoes are even more comfortable than the Jimmy Choo's I own, but the Manolo's are still the best in terms of comfort!

Comment

hi, am new here.. me too. will hv cramps if am in heels for >1hr..
            am a flip-flop, sandles lover. I can shop in birkies for 12hrs w/o any aches..

kreampuff owns jimmy's & Manolo's?!! Woah!!! they are my dream shoes! think i can only own them maybe if i dont buy any shoes for a yr?? or more?

my current fav will be nine west as well..

Comment

r nine west shoes ex?

Comment

i think range about $100-200 on the range.. but they have good buys when it's off season @ 50% off!

Comment

I think DMK is really comfy. You can wear the heels for shopping and you will have no blister! Majority of models chose that as their choice of heels

Comment

Am I the only one who feels C&K is the most comfortable?
                    It may wear out v fast..but the comfort level is there..
                    URS, pretty fit, dmk, noda etc gives me the blisters....
                    ve nv tried J west...

Comment

My vote goes to JWest too.

Everbest is quite comfortable too, but their designs are not as nice IMO.

Comment

I prefer VNC! Most of my heels are from there....

Comment

Originally posted by kiane
                          After wearing birkies, I can't seem to find a comfortable pair of trendy work shoes. The Japanese magazines currently feature sharp toed dress shoes that's in fashion. But they look really uncomfortable. I have a high arch and having tiried varies brands, apart from clarks, scholl, hush puppies.. which looks untrendy and chunky.. I can't seem to find the right fit.

Have you been successful in finding a 1" to 2" heeled shoes that matched up to Birkie's equivalent of comfort?
                          Yeh i agree.. after wearing birkies, i don't want to do wear other shoes already.. heels just seem so uncomfortable now..

Comment

I like Andre Velantino, they fit me perfectly with great arch support. They are mostly leather and you can get some low-heel shoes with classic design there. I don't have high arch, so have no idea if this brand will be comfy for those with high arch.

Comment

my vote for Renoma , soft leather straps with sole paddings.... i've been wearing my renoma work heels for the longest time!! it looks really old and seasoned now...so unglam but i just can't bear to throw it out.. !! somemore i got it at the hush puppies sale 3 years ago.. regretted not getting more then. Second in line is X:odus .. their old range of heels are really comfortable.

i have tons of C&K / VNC heels... they're not the most comfortable shoes , my feet always ache terribly after work. But i would say VNC heels are better than C&K... doesn't cut into my skill that badly.

after reading this thread.. i wanna try jwest n 9west!!

Comment

Working...
                              X