X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedges

I love these wedges! My preference is of those that have flat fronts and nice tapered back heels so it doesnt make my feet look chuncky...

oO i love wedges!! But i never have the chance to get them because my attention is always drawn to heels when i go shopping.
    Somehow remind me of the used-to-be-so-fashionable platform shoes but this is more elegant.

Comment

yes yes i totally agree! i avoid platforms like poison but i would definitely wear these wedges!

Comment

So lovely!!! I want a cheap and nice one too, where did u find all those?

Comment

jemay... i got these pics from shoes.com.... shipping is inclusive in the prices but still pricey :roll:

Comment

lovely wedges!
            a question .. what do u gals pair them with?

Comment

they look lovely but i can't seem to pull it off. whenever i try on a pair, i will just think it look like those ugly platform shoes.

Comment

the wedges are lovely. but is it uncomfortable to walk with them? :roll:
                Last edited by wendy; 14-03-2005, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Actually I went to JB Holiday Inn for shopping. Happened to see the kind of wedges Lola attached. But only the front strap is make of flowery style sash in 3 different colours: Pink, Green & Black. The price is RM 59.90. Too bad, I didn't buy cos it's too high for me Or maybe wait for P.O.A to bring in Cos their shoes are also quite up-to-date

Here's the detail:

Shop name >> Mix It (Actually they also have outlets at City Square)

Comment

Saw lovely wedges lookalike to lola ones @Ninewest. Very pretty, it's so hard to resist those shoes.

Comment

yes, I saw them at Nine West too! Very comfortable even though they were a few inches high!! But after seeing the price tag, I put them back obediently $145!!!

Comment

yes yes, it's so expensive But they are very pwetty esp those I saw with flowers on it.

Comment

I love wedges too as it's the only form of "high heels" that I can balance on!

However, as I have rather short & chunky legs, I cannot wear those that have ankle straps.

Comment

better quality comes with higher pricing? just my 2cents worth.

Comment

havent tried any wedges recently... so im afraid it might make my legs look chunky too... crossing my fingers and hoping it will look fab on me!

Comment

Working...
                              X