X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Dior

OMG, this is Dior's newest range...i believe it will cause another major stir among all the pink lovers...i already have the Dior Girly Trotter Boston small bag....lemming the Saddle Pouch from this range now...but i bet it will cost at least $1,500 when it is launhed...lemming lemming lemming..

Dior Reigns!!
    Are the flowers orchids?? I can't make out what species. ??
    The pouch is cute. The clogs also!!!

Afraid the patent parts' thread will turned dirty after a while. Heartpain......

Comment

i cannot make out what are the flowers too...but they sure look pretty...maybe you go to www.dior.com and click on "women"...

i used my trotter since Aug...the thread still look okie and did not turn yellow, luckily... but the other small cosmetics pouch i have, turned a little yellow at the zip area...i don't know why! I used it lesser than the trotter..

Comment

Look like some flowers Mark&Spencer uses for their toiletries?? Just look familar but can't recall.

White trimming always give such crap. perhaps part of their design & marketing strategy, to prompt us to get whatever is new.

So u getting the saddle?? Oh....... so sweet.
        i can't afford as i need many many monies to get Xmas gifts now.

Comment

This range is called Dior Princess I believe. I think it's cute, but also very seasonal. Plus I think it's non coated canvas like the Girly collection which means you have to be extra careful with it. I'm always so paranoid when I bring my Girly Boston out. The jewellery from the new range is pretty though, might considering getting them instead.

Comment

that's so pretty! i LOVE pink! it looks like some kind of fruit but i know that they are supposed to be flowers. i have the saddle bag in brown but if i would not mind getting the wristlet or the long wallet! i like the duffle looking bag but problem is the strap is white, prone to dirt! is this collection in store yet?

Comment

How much is the Girly Boston?? :huh:

Comment

Teiko, the one with the butterfly and flowers? Around $1300. The small plain pink monogram boston bag is around $700 and the larger one $900 I think, can't remember the exact price.

Comment

i got my small girly boston for $830...i think the price must have gone up now..

Comment

i went to the Dior boutique today and the SA said that the new range will be launched tomorrow. she was really nice, she showed me a few of the bags and wallets. the duffle looking bags is $1180. i like it, only thing is that the straps are of patent material so very easily stained. the wallets and saddle bags are all the same as the monogram range. the wristlet is very cute, design same as the girly range. oh, she said that the flower is hibiscus!

Comment

the price will nv go down rite?

Comment

woah, thanks for the good news...if i cannot buy them, then at least must see them...hehe..

the price will only increase, never decrease..

Comment

i forgot to add, the SA told me that they only have limited quantity for the bags so have to be placed on waiting list if you want the bags. waiting time,she said not sure!

Comment

Comment

Who's that?? Shu Qi?

Comment

Working...
                              X