X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We luv brands dont we

I was in taiwan recently and i noticed that the girlies there are not that into brands- i cant seem to read the brands on their bags.. vs ours.. in the mrt, u will see burberry, chanel, gucci etc etc.. at the v least someone is carrying a coach...

I think our mrt got (branded)
    35% Gucci
    35% Louis
    20% Burberry
    10% Others(Coach/KateSpade/others)
    5% Prada/Miu Miu
    5% Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by chloemare View Post
      I was in taiwan recently and i noticed that the girlies there are not that into brands- i cant seem to read the brands on their bags.. vs ours.. in the mrt, u will see burberry, chanel, gucci etc etc.. at the v least someone is carrying a coach...
      actually i believe it 50% percent each...i was in taipei earlier this year...saw many taiwanese ladies carry LV, chanels, prada, miu miu and many Birkins...if you go to those prestigeous malls you will see plenty...they are pretty well dressed and very fashionable as they love to follow the japanese trend.

and to add: i spotted alot of prestigeous cars too...like lambo, ferraris, Maserati, aston martins..etc..
      Last edited by Pink Angel; 28-11-2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

For those who can afford, even their shower foam and shampoo are those big brands. Thus quite a no of people still prefer the brand and quality.

Comment

Why is it that there is not mention about Bottega? Singaporeans still can't appreciate the understated luxury?

Comment

when one can afford luxury, they will into it

Comment

Lately I saw someone carrying a birkin taking mrt! I feel it's a little mis-match. Don't u think so?

Comment

Sometimes rich people do take public transport for convenience sake.

Comment

Originally posted by smithgirl View Post
                  Lately I saw someone carrying a birkin taking mrt! I feel it's a little mis-match. Don't u think so?
                  It perfectly fine to take public transport when carrying a birkin, especially since public transport is so accessible here in singapore.

To me it just like driving a flashy car but the driver could be in flipflops with a giordano tee and brandless bermudas.

just my 2cents

Comment

Originally posted by smithgirl View Post
                    well well, not all who carry branded bags are rich. and not all that carry non branded are unwealthy ***...

Comment

Originally posted by Sprouts View Post
                      well well, not all who carry branded bags are rich. and not all that carry non branded are unwealthy ***...
                      bingo! wss!

Comment

i prefer the quality that generally branded provide.

Comment

My friends who are carrying branded bags like Chanel told me that they dont dare to take bus with their expensive bags.

Comment

I love the smell of genuine leather

Comment

Many friends i talked to love to use their lv, prada and all their other high brands and never use their carlo rino, guess and other middle brands. Its is kept in their closet. Even coach bags and katespade was not used because they love to show their luxuries...

Comment

Working...
                              X