X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most important part of an outfit?

Of course, this varies depending on the outfit, so don't give me that answer please. Obviously, like most things, it varies... however, generally speaking, what do you feel is the most important part of an outfit? What plays the biggest role in "making" or "breaking" an outfit?

The top
    The bottom
    The footwear
    Or the accessories

For me, it's the top that matters most. My eyes would usually look at the top/dress first, followed by the bag. Unless I'm on the bus/train or sitting down, I don't look at people's footwear much. Or only if I'm thinking of buying new shoes.
    Also like you said, it varies from person to person, and that's my opinion.

Comment

Definitely the top.

I don't really look at footwear lol. Wear slippers but the top nice I also ok haha.

Comment

I look at footwear & accessories. Generally i find wearing slippers sloppy except when wearing at beach or neighbourhood area.

Comment

footwear most important, to me

Comment

to me most important is Bag =)

Comment

Just my personal opinion, shoes and bag will be the final factor to draw the fine line between class and crass.

Comment

I am looking for Swimwear Dresses.

Comment

In my opinion, i think the most important part of an oufit is the dress. Audrey Hepburn is famous for the '' little black dress''. That alone had blown many designers and fashionistas away!

Comment

I remember watching a film, forgot which one, when someone made a comment:

Look at that girl, expensive purse but cheap shoes. Makings of a whore.

Not saying that one has to invest in expensive shoes or heels, but make sure they are presentable and WELL-MADE. Waddling in badly designed shoes, even with the best outfit and bag, you'd look cheap. Of course, this is not applicable if it's 90% sitdown and only 10% walking from curb to restaurant.

Comment

yes I agree with mitzgral, if a gal with a branded bag but lousy shoes it just couldnt bring the class out of her. shoes is very impt in my opinion. =)

Comment

Hi,

I think accessories can really compliment an outfit however I don't think they are necessarily essential for an outfit,I'd say the bottom, my eyes are always drawn to the big skirt in lolita outfits, however when wearing pants (trousers) I think the top would be the most important part.

I'd say the top. Most of the time it's what people notice first.. Then, bad shoes ruin can ruin a whole outfit. On second thoughts the most important part of an outift is getting it to all fit well together

Comment

The atitude... I mean 'be yourself! Anyone else is already taken' like Ford said once

Comment

Most important part of an outfit?

Every part is important as each part forms the sum of the whole

Comment

For sure, the top is the most important for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X