X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxury bag for work

Might be planning to get my first luxury bag for work. If it can be used for play will be bonus.

Bag experts here can recommend anything?
    Thinking of Prada, Miumiu, Balacienga, Tods.

Prada- leather one
    Miumiu- coffer, vitello lux, etc
    balacienga- city
    tods- d bag?

Thanks´╝üwill be helpful in my decision.

seems like balenciaga- city is more versatile for your case.

Comment

I think you'd have to set some basic standards first. Plus, style is very individual, so what's considered workable will vary quite a bit. E.g. Some might say the Balenciaga RH City is hardly a bag formal enough for work. Do you need a really formal bag for work? Or not? What's your personal style?

Perhaps, for starters, you could list down a few of those you're considering, indicating why they're on your list. Otherwise, most of us might just suggest what WE like and not something you'd fancy at all. And that'll be all the bags you can find in the luxury shops on Orchard Road.

Comment

depends on your line of work? and for some people - what bag does your boss carry? personally, i like a bag that is big enough to carry documents or to stuff my laptop inside.

Comment

Among Prada, Miumiu, balacienga, i think prada is more suitable for work. It looks formal.
          Last edited by Anna__Caple; 08-10-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I think Prada will be better for work

Comment

Prada is great for work

Comment

I think a Bal City is great for work and play. I have one and use it for both work and play.

Comment

Most of time what you wear or hold may reflect your taste and status,black fringe handbags, and the quality and style of these outfit are most important factors. You will be the focus everywher you go as long as you carry a luxury bag,Sleeping Bag Advice - Which Sleeping Bag Should I! Your friends,blue metallic handbags, your colleagues even your boss will appricate your taste,Bean Bag Couch for Grown ups and Kids,replica leather designer handbags! And you need not much money for one because our store holds great promotions and discounts at present you can own a whole set of luxuy bag in cheap price. Louis Vuitton,wholesale kids sunglasses, Chanel,Prada Handbags Classic In Beige, Coach, Gucci, whatever brand name you have seen the stars carrying,NASA astronaut at a travel conference in Bulgaria,Prada Handbags New Arrival 123, you will find in our store.

All top luxury bags are available in our store. Whatever brand you want, you will find in our store in high quality and cheap price. And All designer handbags come from the finest manufacturers and are guaranteed to be made with premium materials and inspected by a very careful quality control. We are fully confident you will be pleased with your product and quality of customer service. Each our Handbag is carefully replicated inside and out. every seams are aligned,Prada Womens Sandal 09, the stitching is perfect, the craftsmanship is all correct and absolutely superb. These are detailed imitated to original designers. We guarantee our handbags are hard to beat in quality.

Everyone want to join in a luxury life,cheap designer handbags authentic, but not everyone can afford it. our store will help your dreams come true,Replica Prada Handbags In Black! Choose a luxury bag and enjoy a luxury life!

Comment

I agree with the previous comments, it really depends on what your office environment is like (casual, formal), and what you need to carry to work everyday.

Comment

I like Prada bags and wallets. Though their nylon quality is not good, but still i'm a fan of their stuff. Have not been buying Mui Mui for afew years as their designs are not that nice nowadays.

Comment

Buy what you like, and what you will use.
                        Slowly add your collection every year

Comment

Buy what you like, and what you will use.
                          Slowly add your collection every year

Home - Hic
                          hic.moonfruit.com
                          Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 29-07-2011, 05:43 PM. Reason: Referral link is not allowed (subject for account ban if repeated)

Comment

I use Prada for work.
                            The design is clean and simple.
                            The saffiano range is very classic. you may wanna consider that as well.

Comment

Hi, how is the quality of prada saffiano lux tote? Planning toget one but heard the quality is not very good ;(

Comment

Working...
                              X