X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toms

anyone here owns a pair of TOMS? are they comfortable?

Have tried in the store at Vivo. Comfy. Felt like nothing on. Almost bought a pair.

One review here:
    http://www.insing.com/business/shopp...d/id-6c500200/

Wonder how the 1-for-1 works, if the shops really do it here.

Comment

I intend to get one pair at Rockstar at Cineleisure....i really love their lovely colours. The shoes r light and i suppose should b comfortable. I saw one glittering one which catches my attention and can't 4get till now.....the shoes r not cheap though cost almost $100 per pair. I think can go a long way.

Anyone who owns pls provide feedback, thanks!!

Comment

Havent got a feedback here. I have not heard of them till I saw this thread. After checking out their web site, I really quite like afew pairs. What I like more is the idea of giving a pair to a child in need for every pair you buy. Great idea. I hope Toms will do well.

Btw Sunsweet, what color is that glittery shoes you saw? I have a thing for glittery flats :-)
        I saw on Toms website that have shoes for kids as well. Did you see any at Rock Star?

Comment

i have the gold glitter ones.
          love the colour and how easy it is to match my outfits.
          it's extremely comfortable BUT!
          after a while, your feet gets smelly.
          maybe its because i dont wear socks with it (doesnt look so nice with socks on)

Comment

momopeach: The glittering one comes in silver and gold colour. I love the silver especially. I can't rem if i got see any shoes for kids when i am there cos i am too mesmerized by the glittering shoes alrd...hahahaha

maltesers: Is it bcos the sole is made in leather? (is it btw?) And long hrs of wearing w/o socks can cause the feet to smell? I don't intend to wear socks when wearing TOMS shoes l.e.h.....

Comment

Originally posted by sunsweet View Post
              momopeach: The glittering one comes in silver and gold colour. I love the silver especially. I can't rem if i got see any shoes for kids when i am there cos i am too mesmerized by the glittering shoes alrd...hahahaha

maltesers: Is it bcos the sole is made in leather? (is it btw?) And long hrs of wearing w/o socks can cause the feet to smell? I don't intend to wear socks when wearing TOMS shoes l.e.h.....
              i think the insole is made of some kind of leather. but i thought its supposed to absorb sweat? anyway i think i'll just wear it with one of those thin tiny socks : )

Comment

Went down to Rock Star today, and no more glittery silver Toms in my size! Boohoo! Only sizes left are 5 and 8.5. All I can do is leave my name with them and they will call WHEN and IF stock arrive in 2 to 3 mths time. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach View Post
                  Went down to Rock Star today, and no more glittery silver Toms in my size! Boohoo! Only sizes left are 5 and 8.5. All I can do is leave my name with them and they will call WHEN and IF stock arrive in 2 to 3 mths time. Sigh.
                  you can try peddar red! they stock toms too but not sure if they still have the colour you want.

Comment

Oh thank you! Will hit Pedder Red this weekend! *fingers crossed*

Comment

TOMS are really comfortable! I used to get them from UO and have them shipped to SG. If I am nt wrong , they are retailed at USD$38 in US.

Comment

saw these looks with Toms shoes in lookbook

http://lookbook.nu/look/620041-I-3-Toms
                        http://lookbook.nu/look/297053-The-e...es-as-it-falls
                        http://lookbook.nu/look/748749-Saturday-Softens-Me

love all the styles

Comment

i agree with you, they are really awesome!
                          really want to get a pair of TOMS, but the prices in sg are just simply too ex!
                          $90+ for a pair of these are just so pricey!
                          resellers in sg are really marking up the prices of these too high, any other places to get them much cheaper?
                          recommendations?

Comment

Hi, i need help here. Will love to get a pair of TOMs online but i wonder the size run true a not? Does it run smaller or bigger in size for shoe cutting? Thanks!

Comment

WTS: BN Authentic TOMS Youth Shoes

Hi,

If you are looking for authentic TOMS I have a Brand New pair bought from the US webstore.

Its too big for me. About women's size 5.

Details as follow:

Authentic TOMS Youth Shoes

Grey color

Size 3.5 for 21.9cm foot length

Comment

Working...
                              X