Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitflops Slippers

hiya,

anyone tried their slippers before?

I am kind of attracted to it becaause of the thicker sole - better support than thin slippers.

How is a pair and where is it selling?

Comment

i just bought a pair at isetan scotts, is supposed to have some health benefits (like can firm legs haha). prices accrding to which design and material you choose, starts from 89.90

Comment

Yes, I have a pair of the fitflop ultra lounge slippers. I love them. Very comfy for this cold winter we are having.

Have you tried the Skechers Tone Ups yet?

Comment

does spore has skecher tone up yet?
          been wanting to buy fitflop and skechers col look attractive

Comment

My mom is a big fan of these fitflops and now she has nearly 4 pairs of it in different colours, of course
            She likes it as it's not too filmsy and it can literally match with anything for casual wear.
            Holland Village hawker centre shops are also selling these too.
            Initially , these slippers may make your back ache alittle but after you "season" it , the soles will mold to your feet structure.

Comment

how come sketches designs look exactly the same as fitflops

Comment

I have 2 pairs: Fitflop Electra & StarWalk. My mom got one pair of FitFlop Starwalk. Got mine at the Holland Village Store 'cococlub' near the hawker centre. Love it cos' it has thicker soles and it cushion the soles unlike the 'thin' ones. So far the Fitflop serves me well and I well them 24/7 even on my overseas trip.

They have more colors now compare to the time I bought them.

Comment

just bought Electra black online..waiting for it to arrive in April !!!

Comment

I have one pair. It's very comfy but so far I don't feel that I'm fitter from wearing it. =P

Comment

Originally posted by samochi View Post
                      I have one pair. It's very comfy but so far I don't feel that I'm fitter from wearing it. =P
                      ya. same sentiments too..

i bought one from isetan lido and its really comfortable.

and i do walk alot in my office and i dont feel any difference in the size of my thighs/legs...

but its really comfortable to wear!

Comment

hey everyone. Im thinking of getting a pair solely for fitness purpose, but am quite skeptical because im unsure whether their claims are justified and it isnt cheap!
                        Besides it looks bulky and difficult to match with clothes (im slightly on the bigger side and slimmer shoes will look better on me)

is it cheaper in Holland V? Like for eg the hawker shops that was mentioned- is it authentic?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenxx View Post
                          hey everyone. Im thinking of getting a pair solely for fitness purpose, but am quite skeptical because im unsure whether their claims are justified and it isnt cheap!
                          Besides it looks bulky and difficult to match with clothes (im slightly on the bigger side and slimmer shoes will look better on me)

is it cheaper in Holland V? Like for eg the hawker shops that was mentioned- is it authentic?

thanks!
                          Hi, I've been to three different shops 'Holland village, Raffles Place & Suntec' the price are the same. So, i believe the price are standard.

Go for save colors like black? Its not hard to match actually

Comment

Got a pair of patent walkstar from VS.com, usd 59.95, cos of the tiered discounts ($75 off $250), shipping is "free".

Comment

Which online stores sell it cheaper than local retail ?

Shinystar: My friend told me to go 1 size smaller than my usual sizing for Fit Flops. I think the cutting is big.

Comment

Working...
                              X