X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you buy shoes online?

Wondering if you girls have bought any shoes online? Or will you consider buying shoes online?

Saw a pair of shoes that I really like but not sure if I should get it.

I guess why not, if the price and design is nice. So far.. I have only bought one pair of shoes online, and it is the wedges from bonitochico. They fit perfectly and are super comfy!

Comment

I've bought a lot of shoes online, but only from brands I'm familiar with or can try on in Singapore (e.g. Ninewest). Sizing differ across brands, so this can be a headache. But if it's the same brand, you can be more certain of the right fit. International shipping can be a killer by the way. But I usually buy only when there's a sale. In general, I've paid between $35-$55 (inclusive of shipping) for shoes that cost $125-$300 in Singapore.

Comment

lyra wow even though shipping is expensive, it is still cheaper than singapore. I won't mind too.

Comment

i think online shoes are nicer? but sizing wise, it is a huge problem!! i bought 5 heels/wedges/flats from UrbanOg and 2 were of the wrong size(that costs me $70+ in total!). it's now used as decoration on the shelf.

Comment

beautify4life UrbanOg is a US website right? do you remember how much you paid for shipping?

Wondering if anyone has bought shoes from china websites such as taobao before? Is it reliable? Or are there any sprees going on???

Comment

i've bought shoes a couple of times from gmarket and they always fit fine. korean shoes go by the actual feet measurement (240mm etc) so you can just kinda estimate.

Comment

i have not purchased shoes online YET. total agree to beauty4life, sizing is a big issue

Comment

beauty4life, sorry to hear your shoes didn't fit. That has also happened to me before. These days, I order 1/2 to 1 size larger for closed toe shoes. If they're still too big, I use insoles for a better fit. By the way, how about reselling your urbanog shoes at cozycot? That's what a lot of cotters do when their spree items are the wrong size.

Comment

sugarkitty Im interesting to buy shoes from korean sites, im a 37 so can i purchse size 37 too? isit true to size?

Comment

bigapplered which website do you visit to get korean shoes?

Comment

bigapplered:It is better if you take the most comfortable pair of shoe of yours, measure the length and refer to the website for the size.

Comment

for me i will only buy shoes online when they provide a detailed sizing chart(240, 245..) but if the shoes are too pretty to be missed, I will take my chances..

Comment

I have never thought of buying shoes online as it might not fit well at all, though the sizes are stated clearly. Just like clothes, something i can go for size 6, but for some cutting i have to go for size 8.

Comment

for odd sizes like mine, i think its too risky to buy shoes online as they always have different cuttings.

Comment

Working...
                              X