Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which bag to get, Prada or Miu Miu?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which bag to get, Prada or Miu Miu?

    Hi all,

    I am trying to decide which bag to get from HK as I will be gg there in early Dec. I have checked out the prices in SG and the bags cost abt the same. Anyone has any advice? I love both but only has budget for one....thanks!

  • #2
    Originally posted by casche View Post
    Hi all,

    I am trying to decide which bag to get from HK as I will be gg there in early Dec. I have checked out the prices in SG and the bags cost abt the same. Anyone has any advice? I love both but only has budget for one....thanks!
    It doesn't matter. both are from the same house and are similar in value. Prada's designs are generally more classy and more catered for matured audience. Miu Miu's are younger and more chic. Quality wise, both are the same--Not known for good quality. Regardless of whether it's nylon or leather.

    Suggest you choose a classic design like Miu Miu coffer/ Prada's tessuto range as your first bag. If you're not going to buy on a regular basis you wanna make sure you get a classic one that fits all occasions.

    Miu Miu or prada? boils down to which design you fancy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by elleteo View Post
      It doesn't matter. both are from the same house and are similar in value. Prada's designs are generally more classy and more catered for matured audience. Miu Miu's are younger and more chic. Quality wise, both are the same--Not known for good quality. Regardless of whether it's nylon or leather.

      Suggest you choose a classic design like Miu Miu coffer/ Prada's tessuto range as your first bag. If you're not going to buy on a regular basis you wanna make sure you get a classic one that fits all occasions.

      Miu Miu or prada? boils down to which design you fancy
      Thanks for your advice...will consider carefully since it will be a big investment from my pocket....

      Comment


      • #4
        buy miu miu! hehe i think it's more suitable for young pple like us :D
        i have the bow satchel bag which i love it to bits

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by newyorkgirl View Post
          buy miu miu! hehe i think it's more suitable for young pple like us :D
          i have the bow satchel bag which i love it to bits
          how do you know that I am considered young? hehe...thanks for ur advice anyway...

          Comment


          • #6
            buy Miu Miu!!!! =D i am a newbie here, love Meow Meow too!

            Comment


            • #7
              Prada recently released 2011 spring & summer series and mini Xmas edition!

              Comment


              • #8
                I prefer Miumiu

                Comment


                • #9
                  prada

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I went miu miu boutique at ion lately and i don't see anything really nice, but i do see prada having this clutch bag which is really classy. If i were you, perhaps i will go for prada instead.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would go for prada as I find their designs more classy and I can see myself 'growing old' with it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can never get sick of prada bags, so i will take prada for my choice!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i would say prada if you're going for an elegant, mature look, and miu miu if you want a more youthful look. both are really nice though

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It depends on what kind of bags you want. I find Miu Miu more girlish and Prada more sophisticated. But that's just my opinion.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I always lusted over the prada gauffre satchel in ivory...though the leather one is really nice, i can't pay so much for a bag, so i never thought of getting one though i've always moved back and forth with the nylon one...

                              i have a miu miu bow satchel in alluminio grey being shipped to me by next week...i'm nervous about the quality issues of miu miu (as i recently switched out of LV, though i still like some bags, due to quality issues i've had with my damier koala wallet and the fact that everyone has the same bags!)...it also seems like the leather on the miu miu bags are not as durable..

                              i found a prada gauffre satchel in ivory (nylon) at a much lower price than retail...condition is brand new, really...

                              since the bow satchel may be as high as $500 more than the prada gauffre...what should i do? i would really like to keep only 1, and not buy both...

                              any help i can get from you girls? thanks!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X