Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where to buy Dr Martens boots?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to buy Dr Martens boots?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for Dr Martens boots but I can't find them, anyone know where in Singapore I can find them?

Many thanks in advance

There's a shop along Plaza Singapura and OG.. i'm not sure of the building's name but you'll definitely walk past it.. there's like a lot of street stalls (stuffs sold on tables) opposite the shops there.. and the shops there are mainly catered to tourists (souveniers etc).. not sure if you know what i mean :x

Comment

Originally posted by Raining-Poo View Post
      There's a shop along Plaza Singapura and OG.. i'm not sure of the building's name but you'll definitely walk past it.. there's like a lot of street stalls (stuffs sold on tables) opposite the shops there.. and the shops there are mainly catered to tourists (souveniers etc).. not sure if you know what i mean :x
      Hmmm....but PS and OG is a great distance apart... cause OG is at Somerset and PS at Doby Ghaut. Is it Orchard Point or something you are referring to?

Comment

You could try Queenstown shopping centre.

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
          You could try Queenstown shopping centre.
          Ohhh okie thanks I will give it a try at both areas

Comment

Hi

The discount shoe shop - like branded shoe or something next to Capital Building has it too! It's located at teh building between Capitol and Peninsula. Go check it out. =)

Comment

during my (old) time, Peninsular, Metro, Isetan. Now besides these, i think Taka does carry them

Comment

Originally posted by ***_chan View Post
                Hmmm....but PS and OG is a great distance apart... cause OG is at Somerset and PS at Doby Ghaut. Is it Orchard Point or something you are referring to?
                erm not that far.. from PS, after istena park, cross the road.. and it's that building.. first shop is some salon if i'm not wrong.. then walk past some donut store and some "factory outlet" store.. and the shop should be there beside the foodcourt..

Comment

I've seen at shop at Marina Square selling them... It's near the bowling alley.

Just curious, why Doc Martens? Are they a little... dated?

Comment

Originally posted by D3stiny View Post
                    I've seen at shop at Marina Square selling them... It's near the bowling alley.

Just curious, why Doc Martens? Are they a little... dated?
                    actually, they're in again. (Esp if you can find the floral ones. ) The 90s is back in full force! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Raining-Poo View Post
                      erm not that far.. from PS, after istena park, cross the road.. and it's that building.. first shop is some salon if i'm not wrong.. then walk past some donut store and some "factory outlet" store.. and the shop should be there beside the foodcourt..
                      Oops... yeah now I think about it, it's not really far

Yeah Dr Martens boots seem to be back in fashion I;m eyeing at the phoneix but am still thinking about it as its PVC so am thinking is it going to be hot....

thanks everyone, I will go check it out.

Comment

Yup, Dr Martens is in fashion. Actually I think Peninsula Plaza #2, theres a store selling them as well.

Comment

I saw them being sold in a shop in Chinatown Point as well.

Comment

i remember seeing quite a few of DR martens boots at marina square next to the bowling alley... didnt check out the price though...

wonder how much a regular one cost?
                            Last edited by clover; 05-11-2008, 03:17 PM.

Comment

There's a huge shoe shop that carries Dr Martens along with other brands like Diesel,Converse,Clarks etc at Le Meridien shopping centre. It's along the stretch of shops,you won't miss it.
                              Not sure about regular prices, probably $150 up.
                              My limited edition leopard Dr Martens retails for $199. I love it to death!

Comment

Working...
                              X