X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoe Woes!

I love heels. But then my feet always become very painful after wearing them. sometimes it's becoz of the friction btw my sole and e shoe. and sometimes it feels like i've sprained my feet. sigh~~~

I've actually got a pair of "Party Feet" by Scholl -- the gel padding that you can place into your shoes to reduce friction. But I still find it painful after a long day wearing heels.

Do you gals have the same problem? How do you prevent the pain from occuring?

I remember this wild night out i had, i wore heels. They hurt so bad the whole night. I didn't want to let my friends know since didn't want to spoil the mood.
    I recall the moment when i came out of the cab, took of the heels and just threw them in the dustbin.
    So now i usually wear heels with straps and use "Party Feet" by Scholl. I think its alright now
    There is another brand of these kind of padding as well, i can't recall the brand...my friend said it is more comfy..

Comment

Could it be from Foot Petals? Foot petals carries a no. of products that are meant to prevent soles / feet from pain.

Comment

yeah its foot petals..

Comment

hmmm. where to get them?
          Last edited by duckiee; 19-03-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Metro and certain cold storage stores
            Anyway here is the site link for this product

http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/fo...aGSJg&mv_pc=89

Comment

their also available at guardian pharmacy, watsons, isetan, robinson, metro..
              there's another brand too.. aspara or something like that which i feel its better than foot petals..
              but i have only tried the heel pad, not the sole pad..

generally, i dont have a problem with high heels..
              it usually depend on the brand rather than the height of the heels..
              for charles & keith, regardless of the height, my feet always ache without fail..
              but for nine west and aldo, even though their heels are sooo much higher than charles & keith, my feet dont ache..

Comment

Usually, my feet will hurt when I wear covered high heels. Have a pair of espadrilles that I really love. But I need to put 10 plasters (literally) on my feet before I can wear the shoes.

Comment

yeah i notice the shoes that i pay more for, feel better then those that are lesser priced.

Comment

hmmm okay~ seems i got to invest in few pairs of good quality heels.

Comment

Thats why I only wear flats. As much as I would love to wear a pair of stylish heels to compliment my outfit, my feet won't allow it. I only wear heels for ver sepcial ocassions and for a very short time. That being said the only heels I can tolerate are my salsa shoes which I custom made.

Comment

haha~ if only i aint that vertically challenged, i'd love to wear flats. i'm only 1.58. ya... so heels've become part of my life already~

i always buy shoes from URS. thought the quality is good but then it also gives me the pain after some time. hemmmm

Comment

i always have aches when i wear heels for a long time. no heels can eliminate the pain though i didnt try those higher end shoes yet. cos the moment i see the height of the heels from aldo and ninewest, i told myself "forget it."

Comment

Am I the only one who practically lives in heels? Mine are mostly from URS. Love them to bits!

I own a pair of Birkies and Tevas ... and guess what? My feet ached so much from wearing them I had to give myself mini foot massages at the end of the day! Not much luck with my pretty ballerina pumps either. Sulk.

Comment

yes yes ! it always hurts for me...not only the calves but also my feet...guess because i have flat feets...i cannot stand for >1 hour wearing heels...my cure is minimise wearing them, only wear them during special occasion or wear wedges to give me the height...

Comment

Working...
                              X