Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine West

Nine West is having up to 30% sale.

ooh!!! is it the branch at Wisma??
    i hope it doesn't end so soon...i wanna get a pair of boots from Nine West :o currently i only own a pair of heels from Nine West which i bought in US for USD$60...and i love it! :D

Comment

Originally posted by "Pauline"

i hope it doesn't end so soon...i wanna get a pair of boots from Nine West :o currently i only own a pair of heels from Nine West which i bought in US for USD$60...and i love it! :D
      SYT Nine West also has a branch in Raffles City....go get your new boots for CNY

Comment

Speaking of boots Pauline, Zara's are 40% off now. Plenty of variety when I stuck my head into the store last weekend!

Comment

Zara carries boots?!! How much? I'd love to have a nice pair of boots for work!

Comment

there goes my paycheck.

love love nine west but their shoes are always a torture to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Ooh, sorry, I'm not a boot fan so I didn't stop to check prices. I would guess $130 and thereabouts?

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Yes! ZARA has really nice boots..one of the nicest places to shop for boots in fact... :o now now when am i ever gonna pay Nic...

Comment

Originally posted by "Pauline"

i bought a pair of black suede boots at the ninewest sale for only $165! very cheap! i wanted the beige ones too but they made my legs look FAT

Comment

reviving this thread
                    is nine west affordable in singapore?
                    thanks

Comment

nat, now then revive hope its not too late...

IMO unless there's sales else their price range is from $89 upwards so is it consider affordable to you?

Comment

hi ladies, i need some help here....especially for ladies who are working.

If you have a pair of BOLD RED high heel sandal what should we match with?

i bought a pair of nine west shoes for my customary but seems like i can't find chance to wear again..am i too conservative or what?

it look something like this but mine is those tie strings and with more diamonte instead

Comment

Red heels can be a little hard to match. Try dark jeans or tailored black pants as they pretty much go with most things. The trick is to keep the rest of your outfit fairly simple I think, so your heels really stand out. Also your heels sound fairly dressy with diamantes and all so keep it for night.

Comment

yes its abit dressy because i specially bought it to match my evening gown for wedding....*sigh* but its $189 and only wear once really very wasted.

how about wearing skirt...can i match a black top n black skirt with this shoe? or red top with black skirt?? :huh:

Comment

A black skirt would work too.

Comment

Working...
                              X