X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy to remove stains

Here's a remedy to remove stains from jeans which was being transfer to Gucci bag. The cure is darlie toothpaste and colgate!! I tried it n my Gucci looks as good as new. Not smelly and refreshing

NOTE : Use a good cloth. Damp it. Then apply colgate on cloth and *go in circle* on the stain and you will the the patch darken. Fear not.. coz its wet.. after that, use water and sort of rub / massage over the stain also in circle movement. Then hang to dry!! Must dry okie!! If not later moudly then you know..

For my case, when my Gucci is dry. I smell it and its nice and the stain part looks as good as new.

GOOD LUCK!

yo gal, really ???? can use other toothpaste instead of colgate ??? me going home to try it ...
    thanks for sharing ....

Comment

Hey there Cartoon..

I am using Darlie.. the 'hei ren ya gao' type.. use little bit first okie..
      Starting u will see the gucci bag darken coz of water n all.. but after dry.. confirm can!!

All the best to the rescue of GUCCI..

Comment

Do you think it will works on coach bag also?

Comment

actually can just bring it to the boutique and get them to clean up for you?

Comment

Gucci don't provide cleaning services. They will just recommend you some dry-cleaning services most customer go for...

Comment

Hi dwfyeo....your method is really superb. Tried on my gucci wallet...now its look totally new. Thanks for the tips.

Comment

Sigh, if only if I had chanced on this thread earlier. I stained my pink guccissima wallet with pen ink, and tried to remove it with leather cleaner. In the end, only a portion of the stain came off, and some of my pink dye came off too!

Comment

I was sceptical of this cleaning method initially and tried it on a small portion of my bag which has some stains. It really worked! I'd considered sending my bag to a professional bag cleaner and now, I can save the money.

Comment

i just tried on my tote as well.. waiting to see the results tomorrow. i hope it works!

Comment

This method works on canvas type of material right? How about patent ones? Thanks!!

Comment

me too.. the stain still remains.. just faded a little. but i use "systema" toothpaste

Comment

I wonder if this will work on longchamp bags? Anyone tried?

Comment

anyone know any shop can wash branded handbags?

Comment

nothing to display.
                              Last edited by silentjess; 03-11-2008, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X