X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferragamo shoes

Thinking of buying a pair of Ferragamo shoes for my dad. How much do they cost generally? Is the quality worth the price? TIA!

Does anyone know normally when will they have sale on their shoes? TIA.

Comment

Usual price is 600 onwards. Sales will happen during GSS.

Comment

even their ladies shoes r $600+

Comment

I saw several lovely pairs of heeled patent pumps @ 30% off retail @ Takashimaya outlet 2 weeks back!
          It was such a temptation!

Comment

Ah i am in love with their patent heels!! So the sales will only be on at GSS? Can't wait so long, hahahaha!!

Comment

saw the varina patent flats on Bazaar magazine.. am in love with them! but i think they're $679.. way to expensive for me

Comment

Oh i love the pink satin Varina...cant wait to get my hands on them...heheheh

Comment

Can't remember if there is a light blue one which will probably look good with jeans, but the few shades of pink are lovely!

Comment

the varina flats come in a wide variety of colours. not sure if there is light blue, but have seen a colleague wearing a high-heeled patent pump in light blue and the blue is so gorgeous!! OMG! but to pay close to $700 for them... erm i think i'd be really devastated wearing them in SG especially when i don't know how to take good care of my shoes!

Comment

Does anyone know if the varina flats will be on sale? As with most branded boutiques, one can hardly find classic items on sale. If there's a chance that they'll be on sales, I'll take my chance and wait. Otherwise, I'll just get them from DFS, at least I can save on the GST. Thanks.

Comment

are SF heeled pumps comfy? thinking of buying a pair for work but can't bear to take the plunge

oh and SF icon collection shoes do go on sale? approx how many % discount? TIA

Comment

Anyone knows what is the smallest size for Ferra?

Comment

i got few pairs of shoes from ferragamo n i luv them.
                            comfy, nice designs!

Comment

I am not so sure about the comfy factor, everyone told me how comfy they are. I've both their pumps and high heels. One of the pump's leather was so hard, that it hurts every time I wear them. On the other hand, I have no problem with their high heels. just don't run in them I guess. And I do not like that ribbon thing, but unfortunately most of them comes with it.

But I like their service though. Their girls always get me a new pair when I buy them. One of them was so thoughful to remind me that the earlier pair I tried on had some creases (yah, I was the one who created it), so she took the liberty to get a brand new pair for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X