Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci

Anyone knows how much this bag costs?

I believe it is either $1120 or $1190. I like the same one in baby pink straps.

Comment

Thanks, Davis. I like the baby pink too, but just afraid it's not as classic.

Comment

Hey nice bag!

Comment

Sale Price : $917 from $1310. Only saw the one w/ glossy burgundy leather straps & pipings.

No boar skin trimming ones spotted.

Comment

I saw a lady carrying the black one yesterday. Looks really classy and roomy!! Should be a good buy, kare2711, did you manage to grab it?

Comment

Yes But I didn't buy the one on sale because though I love Bordeaux, I hate the patent leather. Plus, it's huge!

I bought a smaller one in white trimmings. It was not on sale though
              Last edited by kare2711; 18-12-2004, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Gucci has a sale now?

Comment

Gucci.

Black fabric one is rather safe but once seasoned & get bit of a lighter shade as u used.

Comment

I have a wallet in fabric monogram but after a year, the seams start to tear and the wallet looks very dirty

Not really worth it imo. I'd rather get an LV since they're about the same price

Comment

i have been lemming this since early this year...now the urge to get it, is back!! At $600...do you think it is nice?

the strap can be lengthend and sling sideways or carry as the pic...

Comment

am using the black denim jackie o wallet right now. pretty safe color but the clasp is pretty loose after sometime.

Comment

droplet-> Do go to this site for lessons on how to do a shortcut to your pictures and you can't link the pictures to the forum from your PC HTH

Comment

Big one is abo S$406.

Comment

Droplet, nice bag. I saw it in the store, and on a girl. It's really teeny to me though. But it's gorgeous. No idea about the price though.

Comment

Working...
                              X