X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miu miu

i recently saw people having this miu miu coffer bag but i didn't know that it was from miu miu.
    haha!
    really love it to bits.

how much is this bag?

i know it's on the waiting list right?
    Last edited by blackbird8609; 10-12-2006, 03:32 PM.

2200, i am on the waitlist for this bag exactly in brown leather. Waitlist is needed and stock is expected to come in during march / april

Comment

do u need to pay a deposit for the waitlist? oh my.. it's such a pretty babe.

Comment

no need yet, the moment it arrives, just go ahead to make the full payment and collect it.

heard from the male SA that brown is a longer wait compared to the black leather. -_-"
        and yes... it's such a beauty!

Comment

One question : do miu miu bags ever go on sale?

Comment

Yes they do have end of season sales but it depends on the availability. Also, Prada and Miu Miu do give out 10% discounts to their regulars, similar to Gucci.

Comment

Hey guys
              I got the coffer bag in September through the British shopping website net-a-porter.com. Their service is amazing(my bag arrived after 5 days) and it's so much cheaper than purchasing it in Singapore.

Comment

chocolatestain,

What is the total damage of the coffer bag including shipping fee? Please post photo of the bag. TIA.

Comment

have been eyeing this bag for a real long time but finds it a bit tad too expensive at $1990..pay soo much still have to be on waiting list..i also cannot decide between suede brown or brown leather

chocolatestain: how much did you pay for it and what color did you buy?

Comment

yes i love this bag! but when i heard that it's on waitlist... was quite disappointed.. didnt put myself on the list though. was knocking myself on the head... cos i was in taipei recently, and they had the bag, after conversion and if claim tax refund of 5%, i think it's cheaper than in SG..... sigh. but i love Miu Miu bags!

Comment

The camera's with my mom so I can't take pictures right now. I bought the one in black leather. The pictures here are from net-a-porter.com. I think I bought them for 600 pounds and the shipping was 45 pounds. I think. I wish I could help you guys more but honestly cannot remember.

Comment

Does any ladies know if Miumiu is having sale now? Anyone went to see already?

Comment

Hi, where can I find Mui Mui in Singapore? Thanks.

Comment

Miu Miu boutique is located at Paragon. It's on the 2nd floor. 1 level up above TOD's.

Comment

hi does anyone know if miumiu is cheaper in milan? if so.. by how many percent ?
                              tia!

Comment

Working...
                              X