Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAZZION shoes

Originally posted by oblivion
    Pazzion shoes sale. selected shoes at 30% discount

hey, is this the shop at wisma basement1? i love their shoes!! is the sales still on?

Yes it is still on when i was there yesterday.. And yupie its at wistma.

Comment

There's one Pazzion at Marina Square too.

Went into the wisma branch but didn't see anything i like, maybe because my heart is with makeup and nothing else.

Comment

PAZZION shoes

Anyone gotten any heels from pazzion? I am considering the gold snake skin heels. Are there heels comfy and durable?

Comment

ex6124 my pair of heels didnt bite & quite durable I can say. It really depends on the cut & the material of the heels you intend to get. Perhaps you should to try it on & walk around for a couple of mins before you decide to buy.

Comment

For mine, as 1 of my foot is bigger than the other, there is need to expand one shoe. Comfortable. Durable..hmm. Into my 4th month, the sole slippery, may have to go to the cobber or throw. The shoe is still good, just the sole portion.

Comment

my leather one bites badly that i have shelved it after one wear.... =(

Comment

hi there, i bought a pair recently. what i did was apply some lotion (could be a hand or body lotion) to the inside of the heel. rub them all around and leave them for 1-2 days then start wearing, so that the lotion is totally absorbed. and true enough, really no pain for me!
                maybe you gals can give it a try

Comment

i think their shoes are overpriced. they are exact same designs as those you find in TW yahoo auctions.

Comment

i agree with oblivion on this. i have seen a couple of their shoes on tw auctions too.

But i do like quite a few pairs of their shoes but i never bought them cos it felt a little overpriced...

Comment

I've a pair of red patent heels from Pazzion.... so far so good.

Comment

how much do their shoes cost? =)

Comment

carista, iirc like 69 for an average pair

Comment

wow, quite ex. haha. i shall go take a look next time. the quality seems not bad. saw a few that i like.

Comment

just to share, whenever i buy shoes from pazzion, i always bring to the cobbler to fix an anti-slip thing onto the sole to make it lasting...hope it helps. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X