X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballerina Pumps / Flats

May I know where to get a pair with approx $50? I can't seem to find it at Prettyfit, C&K and VNC

Victoriassecret.com has one pair ! US$24 ... there's a bulk purchase now

Comment

I think Gripz at FEP has a good selection of pretty pumps and flats!

Comment

I agree with pauline! Not advisable to get shoes online cos it might not fit nicely or to expectation without trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
          i loveeeee the designs at Gripz but they're not good for girls with big feet.

Comment

i saw some @ tangs today

very cute and pretty and comfy! around $40-50 IIRC?

Comment

thanks for the headsup duckiee. usually the ones at tangs are pretty but ex. so, this sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                thanks for the headsup duckiee. usually the ones at tangs are pretty but ex. so, this sounds good.
                i saw this gorgeous pointed pair! its the same as lea's
                very comfy and pretty! but it has an ankle strap which i'm not that keen on so not sure if i should get it..

Comment

I've always like ballerina flats as they looks so cute teamed with minis or even jeans.

But I cant carry off the look!
                  plus i'm too short haha

Gripz designs are lovely and sell off the shelves fast so you dont have to worry about many girls having the same shoes as you.

Comment

I got my plain pink pair from X:odus when they first launched it months ago. Think they still have it in their stores but their prices are slightly higher than the $50 budget that you set for :/

Hey hunny, i'm short too (158 cm) but i looked ok in them? Or maybe i think i look ok in them while others may view it differently? Oh well :wheee:

Comment

hey u may wanna check out far east...they've got lots at affordable prices ( usually ard $30) but the cut is usually quite small..I've got absolutely no luck with ballerina pumps as much as I'd love to get one cos my feet just can't squeeze into them!! is the xodus one very narrow?

Comment

Narrow? You mean the entire flats or at the front?

Ihave widespread toes myself but the front fits alright for me. Took me some time to get used to it coz i hadn't wore covered shoes for quite awhile before i got the flats. Width wise, as my feet aren't that broad and fleshy and with the flats made of soft leather, it is comfy when i wear them. Though i did get blisters at the back for the first few times i wore them...

Comment

yeah my feet aren't exactly "fat" or anything...more towards broad I would say, or maybe it's the toes?? hahar...anyway, will check out the xodus ones. I remember seeing them at heeren going for $79 but that was before I got sooo discouraged searching for pumps so i wasn't prepared to splurge yet... but now I'm convinced I'll never be able to find a pair that fits so if it miraculously does fit, I'll just get it!

Comment

It's real comfy once you get used to wearing it. My friend has even worn out her pair

Good luck with your hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                              Gripz's got very sweet and nice designs, unfortunately their price tags turned me off! oh dear is there anywhere else i can find cheaper pumps??

Comment

Working...
                              X