X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe

Hi, does any cotters know where to get Chloe bags in Singapore? I am a total bag freak...now I just want one silverado from Chloe soooo..badly...

TIA!!!
    Last edited by teiko; 17-06-2005, 10:56 PM.

have you tried The Link boutique?

Comment

I know for sure On Pedder has some but not in the color you want. The Paddingtons (normal leather as well as snakeskin) will be in On Pedder probably end July?? HTHs

Comment

So, On Pedder is really going to bring in the Chloe paddington? I'm dead meat.

Comment

Hmmm, much as I like the Paddington, I'm afraid that it's going to be an IT bag, and the fad will die. I don't want to spend more than $2k for a trendy bag.

What do you all think? If this bag is going to stay, I may opt for this bag vs the Twiggy.

Comment

Honestly, I think the trend may not out-live the Balenciaga. I just love the look of the leather in the pics. It seems the quality of the leather is better? Coupled by the fact that the Balenciaga city bags have been so widely copied, my interest for it has somewhat dwindled.

Sometimes, I wish I was more logical - get a Chanel and end of story. If only the Balenciaga and Chloe paddington are not so expensive.

Comment

I love the slouchiness of the bag. So you think it's better to get the Twiggy?

I so agree with you on the second part. I wish I could just buy a Chanel, and carry it till it dies (or I die!) and forget about the other bags, or if only all the other bags aren't so expensive so that it's more justifiable to get them.

And why do I have to love bags so much!! :Doh:

Comment

Maybe it's best to see the two IRL before deciding? Pictures can be deceiving.

Comment

Hmmm, the two bags will be coming in at about the same time so I think the idea is feasible

Comment

Will we be able to get Chloe shoes at On Pedder too?

Comment

hey gals let's do a bag viewing shopping day soon and we all give our 2 cents this is kare dimpls teiko myself hehheh

Comment

Sounds very enticing!!!

Comment

That sounds great. Can't wait.

Comment

Oohhh goody!

Comment

Something to whet you bags junkies:

Red Leather Paddington

Blue Leather Paddington

Tan Leather Paddington

Black Leather Paddington

Beige
                              Last edited by teiko; 04-08-2005, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X