Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODBO Sleeping Pack

Hi there...

I am wondering if anybody here could help me with this

I am currently using this ODBO Sleeping Pack...

I bought this in Korea's faceshop but i can't seem to find it selling online or any stores in Singapore.

Does anyone have a clue on where i can buy this?

Thanks for your help... =)

I bought this too when I went to korea in May! I can't find it around too. Maybe you can order from korea faceshop store or something..

Comment

hihi,
      i can help you to buy the odbo product coz friend coming from korea next week..can u send me the items list that u r interested?

Comment

Ah...... sorry... i just check back on this post..... I only wanna buy 1 of this odbo sleeping pack.... Can i still get it from u? Pls let me know... =_(

Comment

hi kuloc,

It is really a good mask! I only got 1 from korea when i went on my trip in May too..
          i like the peeling gel also! did u try?

Comment

I didn't try the peeling gel coz i spent my $$ on the odbo sleeping pack.. I am on my second bottle already... Really good stuff!!

Comment

where did u get ur supply in singapore? I wanted to get also,coz it is seriously good!! =)

Comment

where can i get supply in singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by kuloc
                  You could try to contact Jess to get your supplies.

Email address is myodbo@gmail.com.
                  PM me if you would like to get her ctc number. Hope it helps. =)
                  Thanks for the info.

Comment

My friend went korea too and bought a range of products from this brand. Is it really good? The peeling gel is it like rub off kind? I think she mentioned this.

Comment

is odbo available everywhere in korea? like at the pharmacy or in faceshop etc? cos my friend is going korea so wanna ask her help me buy ...

Comment

it's available in The Face Shop. Does her tour package include a visit to TFS? She can probably get it then.

Comment

HOw much ios the sleeping mask retailing in Korea?

Comment

i think its retailing at 30000won (SGD 36) iirc cos i jus came back last week and bought a handful of odbo products too. But haven try the sleeping pack yet, cos still using the one from laneige

Comment

ODBO is good!

I'm currently using ODBO and I found that the Aqua Soothing Silky Essence and the peeling is good!

I've a problem in my skin, my skin are so oily and I dislike using product that after applying it become sticky and oily, one of my friend got a bottle of ODBO for me after trying it was fantastic!

When you squeeze out is a gel form but after applying it's like a water base. She told me that it more or less similar to SKII it capture the moisture for 24 hour.

It's selling here too:
                              http://www.cinderella-beauty.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X