X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NailsTalk @ Redhill MRT

Just want to share my favourite Nails Salon. Check them out at www.nailstalk.sg

Nailstalk

Yeah, Nailstalk is also my favourite nails salon too.... Eventhough I stay at Bukit Batok I stay make a point to drop by for my Mani & Pedi...

I went for my Spa Pedi yesterday.... I chose the Milk & Honey Spa as my legs are both veri dry & cracked badly....

After, the treatment the effect of it was amazed! As my legs was like veri smooth... I'm Very happy with the effects!!!

What amazed me was the Spa Pedi come with a steam wrap which actually make the effect penetrate faster... Others Nail shop does not provide the steam wrap & the charges are much more expensive....

I heard from fren said that they are having promotion for Spa Pedi @ S$48.00 & simply add anothe S$10.00 you will able to have a classic mani... Heez.... Isnt good deal??

Let me show you hw the steam wrap look like :
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Perlin; 14-10-2008, 11:20 PM. Reason: spelling misake

Comment

My New Nails

My new Nails.... Nice?
      Last edited by Butterfly88; 24-10-2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Hi hi...

Had been to nailstalk for 2 times... both also doing classic mani and pedi... like their services... n often i dozed off whenever i am there...

the staff there r friendly n nice.... decor was soothing to eyes... n comfort level is high...

i always go to their website to see their monthly promotion or they will send ** an sms to notify ** of any promotion of the month...

Comment

went once for classic pedi+mani too coz its near my house.. :D
          Service & skills are pretty gd and very pocket friendly pricing..
          i'll be going there to do Spa Pedi end of this mth coz got 50% off in bday month! excited..

Comment

Must agree that they re quite good.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here...is NailsTalk only @redhill??

Comment

Originally posted by ongrina82 View Post
                Hi, I'm new here...is NailsTalk only @redhill??
                yes that's right. http://www.nailstalk.sg/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by alyssasara View Post
                  Thanks for replying

I had booked an appointment with them on coming Monday..heehee...

Comment

SO SAD. the Birthday promotion for Jan just ended just YESTERDAY.

I WANTED IT.

=.=

Comment

Originally posted by deadlyrose View Post
                      SO SAD. the Birthday promotion for Jan just ended just YESTERDAY.

I WANTED IT.

=.=
                      My sister call up today because she Jan birthday. They say Jan birthday customer can claim till 15th Feb 2009 but not for CNY season la. Quite Fair.. haha

Comment

March Promotion

Just receive a sms from them today for their March promotion. 2 for 1

Classic Pedicure $30 Get Feets Paraffin Free (Worth $20), Classic Manicure $20 Get Free Hands Paraffin (Worth $15). Enjoy both at $45 only.

Going to get my pedicure done tommorrow since it sunday!

Comment

ya, quite worth it h.u.h!

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly88 View Post
                            Just receive a sms from them today for their March promotion. 2 for 1

Classic Pedicure $30 Get Feets Paraffin Free (Worth $20), Classic Manicure $20 Get Free Hands Paraffin (Worth $15). Enjoy both at $45 only.

Going to get my pedicure done tommorrow since it sunday!
                            Hi, wanna check with you. How did u find their services? Gd? Are they pushy in terms of getting you to sing up their packages? Because I would prefer to try out 1st. Normally will not take packages immediately. Pls. kindly share.

Comment

Originally posted by EstherL View Post
                              Hi, wanna check with you. How did u find their services? Gd? Are they pushy in terms of getting you to sing up their packages? Because I would prefer to try out 1st. Normally will not take packages immediately. Pls. kindly share.

Hi Esther. Nothing can complain on their service. They don't push package so far I went a few times. That's make me have no stress going there.

Comment

Working...
                              X