Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Holy Grail Awards 2015

CozyCot Holy Grail Awards 2015 - Nominee Selections a.ly/url/8qr

It is the time of the year to nominate your favourites to be selected as the CozyCot Holy Grail 2015. This year, we are also inviting 20 of you to be part of our panel of reviewers to judge and edit this year's award list of nominees. If you are a fan of all things beauty, we want you!

a.ly/url/8qr

http://img.cozycot.com/mockup/holygrailawards2015.jpg
2 of 2 < >

Wedding Day Makeup & Hair

Looking for a makeup artist for your Wedding or any other special occasions?

Want to have good deals while signing up for wedding package?

Wait no more as we now have very attractive deals in store for you!

Let us make you feel totally pampered and gorgeous for your special day.

Treasure your wedding day memories forever with our makeup and hair styling packages!

Check out our fabulous deals at www.facebook.com/deb2014mua

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...fe2d60d333cd7c
See more
See less

FACE CREAM - Day / Night

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACE CREAM - Day / Night

I've been using different creams for date and night but in one brand only. L'oreal is my brand but now I am trying this new cream as my night cream its a Body Shop new unique face cream. Its called Shiso. It is good to use but my problem now that it is just good for night use even so it is written that its applicable for both day and night. But on the day my skin is so oily and this new cream of body shop is for moisturising so its making me more oily which is very sticky feeling. Now I want to seek for your advices which day cream from body shop is good for oily skin. I wanted to know your reviews on their products before trying it. Hope you can help me out?

Thanks in advance now.

I am using clarins so I am not sure if you will like my advice. I've read seveal reviews in this Body Shop cream called "seaweed mattifying day cream" they said that it is good for oily skin and the smell is good though this is not applicable for sensitive skin so better not try it if your skin is also sensitive.

Comment

Different skin type has different reactions to different products. One product may work well with you but not with others. I suggest that when you purchase them, buy in a the smallest container so just in case your skin is not compatible, you dont waste much money. I have sensitive skin and when I used day cream from body shop, I had pimple like rashes.
      Now I am using Olay and other products that I've read good day care for skin.

Comment

Working...
      X