Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Holy Grail Awards 2015

CozyCot Holy Grail Awards 2015 - Nominee Selections a.ly/url/8qr

It is the time of the year to nominate your favourites to be selected as the CozyCot Holy Grail 2015. This year, we are also inviting 20 of you to be part of our panel of reviewers to judge and edit this year's award list of nominees. If you are a fan of all things beauty, we want you!

a.ly/url/8qr

See more
See less

Make-Up Artist for Prom (Private/Make-Up Counters) - Recommendations?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make-Up Artist for Prom (Private/Make-Up Counters) - Recommendations?

Hey all,

I'm looking for a good make-up artist (private or those at the make-up counters) for my upcoming prom It would be great if the make-up artist offers packages for make-up + basic hairstyling too.

Any recommendations?

TIA!

hi!! you can try to approach Mary Kay beauty consultants! They do it for free because they want to share about the beauty of their products (skincare or makeup). if you like you can buy and help spread the word. contact limssj2108@hotmail.com. she is one of the consultants there. Welcome to Mary Kay

Comment

what is your budget?

Comment

You can check out dily wang face bistro, she is famous for her good makeup skills.

Comment

sexyeyes: Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check out the website

yat_ting: Hmm about S$120 max for make-up + basic/simple hairstyling. Or approx S$60 for make-up alone I guess. Do you think it's more worth it / better to get a private make-up artist (I kinda like Jovie Tan from TheLittleBrush after seeing her portfolio; she's charging S$100 for make-up + basic hairstyling) or a make-up artist at those make-up counters (e.g. Dior, Bobbi Brown, etc)? TIA!

Latinasunrise: Thanks for the recommendation! Will check out Dily Wang's portfolio :D

Comment

the makeup counters iirc have raised their prices... so i think makeup counters will cost about 80 to 120 w/o hairstyling, plus sometimes it's not easy to get good artists at the counters.. currently i am aware that Chris and Darren from Dior is good but i'm not sure whether they are still at dior or which counters they are at now.

latinasunrise mentioned dily wang, i did makeup with dily wang's protege sophia for a photoshoot with my boyfriend and we loved what she did. given that generally face bistro's makeup artists are given good feedback on forums like wedding forums as well, i think it is quite a safe choice, and is much cheaper if you go down to their shop at holland v. you can email them for prices =) dily replies quite quickly.

Comment

yat_ting: Thanks so much for the advice! Will email Dily to ask for her rates :D

Comment

you may check out on Poise Atelier they are good will makeup and excellent service. As my sis in law engage them on her big day.

Comment

I ever used Trina for my prom night last year. You can check out her blog at Trina Yin Makeup given she charged me $80 for makeup and hairstyling with transport and free lashes, i guess i will engage her again this year. Hope this helps
                  Last edited by CCShell; 05-12-2011, 12:22 PM. Reason: Advertising and referral links are not allowed.

Comment

Hi all,

Elegant Touche is having a promotion specially for Cozycot Users;

Makeup services @ $50 only (UP -$80). Simple Hairdo is optional.
                    Valid for trial make up, DND, Prom nite, Bridesmaids, Mum or sister's bride only.

To book appointment, kindly email to elegant.touche@yahoo.com
                    *PLEASE INDICATE YOUR USERNAME IN ORDER TO GET THIS PROMOTION.

Hurry booked now!

Regards,
                    Rose

Comment

Sylvia Fogoly Make-up Artistry & Photography

Dear all,

I do make-up for formal and informal events, portrait photography and conduct hands-on one-to-one make-up lessons as well. Do have a look at my portfolio here

or email me here

Comment

GLAMORCESSARY
                        email: info@glamorcessary.com

Comment

Originally posted by Elegant.Touche View Post
                          Hi all,

Elegant Touche is having a promotion specially for Cozycot Users;

Makeup services @ $50 only (UP -$80). Simple Hairdo is optional.
                          Valid for trial make up, DND, Prom nite, Bridesmaids, Mum or sister's bride only.

To book appointment, kindly email to elegant.touche@yahoo.com
                          *PLEASE INDICATE YOUR USERNAME IN ORDER TO GET THIS PROMOTION.

Hurry booked now!

Regards,
                          Rose

hi . do you have any portfolio?

Comment

I did my make up with Marsha from Mac cosmetics. She is patient and skillful. That was about one year back when she did for me as I had to attend a charity event then. She did afew of my friends as well, very good job done.

Comment

Hi all,
                              I'm a MUA/hairstylist and this is my facebook page.
                              www.facebook.com/WaynestherMakeup

Please take a look and text me if u r interested. Thanks
                              Best Regards,
                              Esther Lee
                              Professional Makeup Artist/Personal Makeup Trainer
                              www.facebook.com/WaynestherMakeup
                              +65-90676745

Comment

Working...
                              X