Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Wedding Day Makeup & Hair

Looking for a makeup artist for your Wedding or any other special occasions?

Want to have good deals while signing up for wedding package?

Wait no more as we now have very attractive deals in store for you!

Let us make you feel totally pampered and gorgeous for your special day.

Treasure your wedding day memories forever with our makeup and hair styling packages!

Check out our fabulous deals at www.facebook.com/deb2014mua
See more
See less

Best Water proof / smudge proof eye liners

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Water proof / smudge proof eye liners

Looking for a eyeliner that would not budge !

Tried a couple of 'waterproof /smudgeproof' liners but they all disappear pretty fast

Any HG to recommend ?
    Last edited by Glitter; 10-09-2008, 05:02 PM.

Originally posted by Glitter View Post

Tried a couple of 'waterproof /smudgeproof' liners but they all disappear pretty fast

I did apply some powder on my eyelids first before putting on but it didnt help much

Any recommendations, be it gel, liquid or pencil.
    Hi Glitter: do u have oily eyelids? Well, i do.

I love Bourjois liquid (best for me) and Kanebo Kate gel eyeliner.

I will apply abit of concealer, eyeshadow than the eyeliner. Helps to stay for longer hours but end of the day will smudge slightly. Sigh!

After hearing raves about eyeshadow primer, planning to get it either Too Faced Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion. Can't decide
    Last edited by mscrystalbelle; 09-09-2008, 11:12 PM.

Comment

was at watsons earlier. anyone tried in2it liquid waterproof eyeliner ? any good ?

Comment

Glitter, MAC Liquid Last Liners. They're in liquid form. You can go underwater or if you did not remove it properly, it can last up to few days! Serious hardcore stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by toxik View Post
          Glitter, MAC Liquid Last Liners. They're in liquid form. You can go underwater or if you did not remove it properly, it can last up to few days! Serious hardcore stuff.
          Wow that's good, Might give it a try, I've oily lids too, and I always had a very hard time finding a one that stays for me, the other time I found it during GSS at sasa, then went I finished it , want to buy somemore, they told me they stop taking stocks from that brand/country , very sadddd.

Comment

i realised none of the mentioned above works for me because i tightline. the only one which doesn't smudge and really lasts all day for me is shu uemura's drawing pencil in ME1.

Comment

second for MAC liquidlast liners!!! can last on waterline too

Comment

Originally posted by XOXO View Post
                second for MAC liquidlast liners!!! can last on waterline too
                How about MAC's eyeliner gel?Hmmm

Comment

you mean fluidline? its pretty good as well... can last without smudging however
                  Liquidlast is definitely more long lasting but harder to remove. i prefer using Fluidline on normal days n Liquidlast when i know i will be out for the entire day or if its raining..

Comment

i using spring heart eyeliner..waterproof and smudgeproof..able to use on waterline too..

Comment

after using my makeup store eye primer, most eyeliners became smudge proof! so yea, that saves the trouble of being constantly on the search

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter View Post

Any HG to recommend ?
                        Mac Pots rock! Cheaper alternative(with a brush included) wld be Kate eyeliner pots. Or alternatively you cud try the 24hr eyeliner that was in the Cozycot holy grail party. =)

Comment

hmmm... heard bobbi brown long wear gel eyeliner is good. :D

Comment

KATE gel eyeliner usually. i find it better than mac fluidline.

but if i'm swimming, mac liquidlast. this stuff is amazing. i can go swimming and it stays put. but the removal process is a pain.

Comment

I like bobbi brown gel liner. It doesn't smudge and it lasts the whole day. I experienced eyeliners that will fade away mid-day or smudge after a while but this one doesn't. It's my HG. As you only need to use a little each time, a small pot lasts forever, I can never finished it.

Comment

Working...
                              X