Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup the prices from adambeauty is in HKD but they'll invoice you in USD dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Erusa View Post
      The problem, wich I have with the links you gave me too, it's that I can't read the webs cos I can't speak japanese/chinese... I really would like to buy from those shops, but it's impossible.
      In Adambeauty ,dollars that they are using are from HK, arent they? then, I shoul add 2$HK more for the shipping cost? That would be really cheap.
      I can't help for the jpmon sites because I am not fluent in reading Mandarin (chinese), but for adambeauty.com, it's pretty easy--you don't need any Chinese to get by. Basically, you just click on the brand names, and then the individual labels (on the left side of the screen), followed by the items that you want. Once you get to the exact item, you can select your shade/colour by clicking on the blue "buy" icon (eg Kanebo ->Lavshuca -> jewelry lip->choose colour->click on "buy"). This will bring you to the page where all the prices (HKD, RMB and USD) for the item is shown. You just continue shopping (your item will be saved for you automatically in the cart) and when you are done, scroll down to the bottom of the page (of your shopping cart) and click on the "oversea" icon. Then click on "cashier" to bring you to something that looks like an invoice page, and finally, click on the "paypal" icon to make payment (the site will redirect you to paypal for you to make payment) . And viola! It's done! Oh btw, just realised that there is no longer an option for you to choose if you want your items delivered via registered mail. Seems that it's compulsory for international buyers to use registered post now. It's an additional US$2. *sigh* I used to just buy items singly at my fancy, but now I will have to shop at one go so I can "save" on the registered postage fee.

Comment

Btw gals, the jpmon site looks lovely! Is there anywhere I can view it in English? I love to "window-shop" (and be tempted!)!

Comment

jpmon is evil..... i want to buy alot of things!!!

Comment

JPMon and Hi Japan are both Taiwan websites for cosmetics, skincare and accessories shopping. Both are big. I like them, and some items sold on one website are not sold on the other. The way they classify their products are a little different too. I've spent many happy moments surfing these sites... but have not bought anything yet!

Comment

I'm always amazed by JP and TW ads. Even the simplest product can be made like a millionaire! And all the asian models look so good, something which if you put a caucasian model, the effect just aint that enticing. No offence tho. Just my observation.

Now these 2 websites are in my faves! The window-surfing is such a pleasure. Thks for sharing!

Comment

Those webs look so cute! I wish I could undertsand them!!! But I get really lost.

Comment

jpmon (translated links)

i only did the links for M/U

BRANDS: (some are direct translations, may be incorrect)

INTEGRATE
                  page 1
                  page 2

TOKYO GEISHA
                  page 1
                  page 2

MAJOLICA MAJORCA
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3
                  page 4
                  page 5
                  page 6

JPMON.COM - by SHISEIDO
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3
                  page 4

BLACK DRAGON HALL
                  page 1
                  page 2

KATE
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3
                  page 4
                  page 5
                  page 6
                  page 7

liquid foundation & make-up bases
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3

concealor
                  page 1
                  page 2

2-way cakes
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3

loose & pressed powders
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3

blushers
                  page 1
                  page 2

mascara
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3
                  page 4

eye liners /eyebrow shaders
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3
                  page 4

glitter-coat mascaras
                  page 1
                  page 2

eyeshadows
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3
                  page 4

eyelash curlers & essences
                  page 1
                  page 2

double eyelids glue
                  page 1

lip color
                  page 1
                  page 2

lip glosses
                  page 1
                  page 2
                  page 3
                  page 4

lip care balms & lotions
                  page 1

HOW TO ORDER:

sorry for the super LONG post.
                  Last edited by karya; 24-05-2007, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Thaaaanks Karya!

Comment

Ok strange question here, but are there any reliable China homebrand cosmetics (I know for skincare there's some raves for Corty, which I hate 'cos of the herb smell) ? I'm in China now... but somehow all I see are imported stuff at inflated prices.

Comment

i think in china, there are qt a no. of good skincare brands... not so sure for cosmetics though... maybe you would like to check out the forum at www.tom.com... i think it might be helpful for you... cos it is very informative...

Comment

how long does it takes for adambeauty to send their items? i have placed order on sunday but i have not heard/see any email from them on confirmation..What should i do now?

Comment

Karya, You've made a great job!

Comment

I agree! Thank you, Karya! That's immensely helpful for me, too!

Moonflower, adambeauty,com is usually very fast. Next day delivery from my past experiences. but I think in this instance, he's away. I remember seeing a note abt him being out of town, but don't recall the exact dates.

Comment

thanks, glad to be of help

i'll translate Hi Japan next week.... weekends are usually my busiest, and there's more things in there to figure out

has anyone ordered from Hi Japan before? how are the shipping charges like? cause i read the terms and conditions & it means that shipping is invoiced seperately.....

Comment

Working...
                                X