Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default CC rewards...

What Reward items do you all usually exchange... my OCBC points expiring soon....

Actually... looking at the catalog, i also don't know what to exchange ... IMO, 10k+ points for a $50 shopping voucher is too much...

or change to krisflyer pts better? ... but i dun always take SIA ***... how ???

Cozy SuperStar Array blurblur25's Avatar

if you like to watch movie, can change their Cathay movie voucher. 1 pair of ticket come with 2 small drink and 1 small popcorn. spider man 3 & pirates of the carribean will be out soon, you can consider. my

i only used the point to change for that.

Cozy Celeb Array

Anyone tried redeeming the HSBC 1 for 1 Jetstar flight tickets before?

Once you redeemed the voucher it will be charged to your account regardless of whether u actually use it or not ( ie: use the voucher to buy the jetstar tickets).

I called up HSBC and they said they will put in a request to waive it for me but they cannot guarantee how long it will take or whether the refund will eventually be given.

Does that constitute as cheating?

Cos I tried to buy my tics using the voucher redeemed and the jetstar site wasnt exactly user friendly on this so in the end i didnt make use of the voucher.

Quite pissed on this, the guy was repestedly trying to tell me that once i redeemed it will be charged regardless of whether its used or not, when i was trying to tell him that ya thats *** i didnt know when i redeemed it!!

Anyone encountered this problem before? Pls help! Thanks

which credit card has very good rewards system??

citibank dividend cards...

aye.. didi.. my friend was telling me that dividend card is only good if you spend a few K on your card because you need to spend above a certain amount to get a rebate. She was advising me that premier miles is better. Cos its $1 = 1 FF point? something like that.

qiu
    Cozy Celeb Array

For citibank dividend cardholders, the dividends will be sent to us every quarterly as long as we've accumulated $50. In the case that we haven't accumulated $50, it'll be rolled over to the next quarter. The dividend dollars will expire in a year

Quote Originally Posted by lydiaruth View Post
    aye.. didi.. my friend was telling me that dividend card is only good if you spend a few K on your card because you need to spend above a certain amount to get a rebate. She was advising me that premier miles is better. Cos its $1 = 1 FF point? something like that.
    Haha when get citibank cards , best is to just spend everything on one card dont split . Premiermiles card is not bad if you like flying !!

Points accumulated for every amt spent on anything

Cozy Rookie Array

i think premier miles card is useful if you are a krisflyer member and fly often. It's easy to accumulate both sides and get free air tix/upgrades.

And ya, citibank, best to just spend on 1 card and don't bother splitting. When I applied for citibank card they keep offering me this card, that card...in the end I have 4 cards from them. But I only stick to 2 cards...their clear card and miles card. The other 2 cards sitting at home...I also don't know what to do with it.

how does the uob smart$ works?

I usually just spend on one card, DBS black so that I can accumulate points. Most of the time would redeem shopping voucher or dining voucher.

Just applied Maybank card due to the following promotion

Sign up for the Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard before 31 December 2008 to enjoy these 2 amazing benefits:
    S$100 Cash Credit
    Exclusively to new applicants#! S$100 will be credited into your account when you make your first card spend within a month of receiving your Card.

10-Year Annual Fee Waiver

I love UOB cards and POSB Everyday card for direct rebate when shopping at authorised shops (at Guardian or Watson's + PUB bills and 5 year fee wavier).

Cozy Celeb Array

anybody has got the email of a higher position person in HSBC? i need to speak to someone to resolve a problem.

my mum redeemed her reward points with HSBC in sep before her card expires. before redeeming, she called the hotline up enquiring on the number of points she had. then, with the available points, she called up the hotline again to redeem for a $50 crystal jade voucher. the guy, E, said that he will process it for her.

about 3 weeks late, we still have not yet receive the voucher. thus, we called the hotline up again and this time a girl named M picked it up. she said she will put the request up and we will receive the voucher in 7-10 working days' time.

however, even until nov, we received no such voucher but instead, a $5 Old Chang Kee voucher and a letter telling us we have got insufficient points to redeem. they sent it out in Nov and by Nov the card had expired with all points gone.

thus, we called them up again to clarify since we raised the request in Sep before the card's expiration and was allowed to redeem and given all sorts of promises from both E and M.

this time round, E picked the call up again. when my mum communicated the situation to him, he admitted that he was the one who serviced her the 1st time round. apparently, he had forgotten to put up the request or something along the line (some stupid excuses anyways) and promised that he will definitely get it done for us this time round. we trusted him and again was told that the voucher will reach us in 7-10 working days' time.

now we still don't have the voucher. out of anger, i called them up this time round. i told the person we are not that desperate for their voucher but instead, it is a matter of principles. i questioned him if the reward system is a hoax and if they are not sincere in providing an exchange, don't even come up with such a system. the guy promised to get E to investigate and get back to me since E is the one handling it.

just today, E called my mum back. he said the bank said it's NOT possible for us to redeem since the points had already expired. this is ridiculous since we redeemed before the exipry date but their staff is the one who made the mistake and dragged and such. my mum told E that she has since lost all trust in HSBC and will not patronise them again. still, they did nothing. it seemed like they don't value customers.

now i just want to fight for our rights and not prove to be push overs coz obviously their staff didn't even bother to help us or tried their best. they just delay and no calls were made to explain the delays and wished that we forgot about it.

Cozy Rookie Array

you know the HSBC refer a friend program? i referred my friend and he successfully signed up for a credit card. i am supposed to get some vouchers. but i got NOTHING. called them up. first time - they say they will check and get back to me. no one got back to me. 2nd time - they say they will put up a request. but don't know if i will get my voucher. STILL WAITING.

it's been i think at least half a year since my friend got his hsbc card.

HSBC sux.

Cozy Celeb Array

that's why i felt a need to bring it up to the management or someone in power. i just felt that their staff lack initiative, sincerity and willingness to help customers. besides, i want to get what we deserve and not let them "cheat" us just like that or even continue "cheating" other customers.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast