Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: City Plaza

suki_desu,so poor thing,your friend! Hope she's is feeling better!
    Sickening filthy pest of an uncle! He ought to be until he cries!

Witchery,your post made me ! But i agree with you,this all so unfair! Now we know what to do when we get harassed by dirty old men! Kick them in the nuts then run or punch them in the face,really hard!

prettypieces123 : I hate City Plaza especially on Sundays,they are filled with Bangalahs and Phillipinos! Totally unwalkable right?! But i do get some good buys occasionally too!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfs View Post
    suki_desu,so poor thing,your friend! Hope she's is feeling better!
    Sickening filthy pest of an uncle! He ought to be until he cries!

Witchery,your post made me ! But i agree with you,this all so unfair! Now we know what to do when we get harassed by dirty old men! Kick them in the nuts then run or punch them in the face,really hard!

prettypieces123 : I hate City Plaza especially on Sundays,they are filled with Bangalahs and Phillipinos! Totally unwalkable right?! But i do get some good buys occasionally too!
    ya ya i agree.........on sundays that place does not look singapore at all ! it look like some backward looking city..my bf says it look like malaysia on sunday
    haha....

but city plaza really got good buys if you are willing to slowly browse through the racks

each time i go, i will definitely spend away my $50 note, but i can get 2 dress/tops just using 1 $50 note ! i always go to this shop at 1st floor, just next to the main entrance....they sells alot dresses...tops...and also shoes handbags...
    their price is not the cheapest. but reasonable....

occassionally we may find some stuffs in city plaza, also selling in this fashion....sometime has to compare, sometimes this fashion is cheaper.
    =)

ya i totally agree, there's a lot of dirty old man lurking over there. Tsk!! so girls, please don't go there alone, my sister and i were stalked by one of them, so sickening!

but yes, there's some cheap stuff over there, you have to dig and find. The tops and dresses there can be seen in most blogshops, and you'll have to buy in bulk in order to enjoy wholesale prices, if not, it's not cheap at all

Quote Originally Posted by ongadelene View Post
    ya i totally agree, there's a lot of dirty old man lurking over there. Tsk!! so girls, please don't go there alone, my sister and i were stalked by one of them, so sickening!

but yes, there's some cheap stuff over there, you have to dig and find. The tops and dresses there can be seen in most blogshops, and you'll have to buy in bulk in order to enjoy wholesale prices, if not, it's not cheap at all
    ya...that time i thought buy in bulk was like buy 3 pcs consider bulk ****..haha like bangkok like that....but ***...they say they only sell to people who a shop..not any customers who buy >3 pcs....haha....so embarassing

but i saw alot of gals young gals go there buy in bulk...really bulk...one basket by one basket....and their bf or some guy friend help them carry....think maybe they own a shop in far east or go back sell online...

plasterger: yes i think in bulk is like, few designs (5 maybe) with min 3pieces each. Many young girls go there to get stocks to sell online, so more or less, the items are the same. i like the shop in the first level near the main entrance. sometimes they have sale items which are really pretty and cheap

Er.. Their Dress is kinda ex..

wow, seems like that's where all the blogshop ppl get their stock from.
    i think most of the stocks are from bangkok tho. anyways, is arnold's really that good? any other outlets in singapore ??

Cozy Celeb Array

Quote Originally Posted by princessie View Post
    wow, seems like that's where all the blogshop ppl get their stock from.
    i think most of the stocks are from bangkok tho. anyways, is arnold's really that good? any other outlets in singapore ??
    Read the previous pages: Some said good , some said it wasn't that fantastic. For me personally, I think it's better than KFC but not as good as Popeye's Chicken at Singapore flyer.

Regarding those dirty old men, I always dress conservatively when at there. That means no shorts and bareback tees. If you gals notice, Geylang is just nearby.......

It's also a definite must to have a companion with you. Last time when I went alone shopping, I wore shorts and long sleeve shirt which would be considered normal in other parts of SG. However those China shop owners asked me which bar I'm singing at.
    I don't get these type of nonsense after someone accompanied me to City Plaza.

Thanks to my companion, I don't mind going on the weekends too.

As for the clothes, like other cotters have said, it's not cheap unless you buy in bulk. The cheapest price for newest arrival usually cost $20+. If you ask me, I rather wait for those Bugis shop owners to stock it up.

Quote Originally Posted by plasterger View Post
    ya ya i agree.........on sundays that place does not look singapore at all ! it look like some backward looking city..my bf says it look like malaysia on sunday
    haha....

but city plaza really got good buys if you are willing to slowly browse through the racks

each time i go, i will definitely spend away my $50 note, but i can get 2 dress/tops just using 1 $50 note ! i always go to this shop at 1st floor, just next to the main entrance....they sells alot dresses...tops...and also shoes handbags...
    their price is not the cheapest. but reasonable....

occassionally we may find some stuffs in city plaza, also selling in this fashion....sometime has to compare, sometimes this fashion is cheaper.
    =)
    LOL,every Sunday that place is like Orchard to me,only filled with foreigners!
    I must say that the fashion trend there is pretty good,except for the prices that are way too carrot high.. If they're willingly to slash them,i'm pretty sure their shops will be as busy as This Fashion! Cause TF isn't exactly cheap too now..

Cozy Rookie Array

heard from my friend that there is a very nice mian fen guo shop there. Any idea which level? Thanks!

My aunt sell her clothing there... But according to my mum's her clothes not nice...

I thinking of going there someday....

Cozy Star Array

fashioneyecandy

Yes, there is, I think its on the last floor, cant remember the exact level, but there is a game room besides. try the one with fish... :wow: and forgot to add on, the chilli is damn nice

thr is a wonderful shop at CP i always go to. its called SKIM on the 3rd floor. their new stocks always arrive on sat. i nv fail to go there on a sat!

Quote Originally Posted by echo_89 View Post
    thr is a wonderful shop at CP i always go to. its called SKIM on the 3rd floor. their new stocks always arrive on sat. i nv fail to go there on a sat!
    Just went CP 2 days ago & came across this shop, they have nice Kimonos. Heh. But didnt buy anything there, just went there to take a look, since sooo many people r talkin abt CP. Haha !

Quote Originally Posted by suki_desu View Post
    You've to be careful when handling the funny men there, my friend got a punch on her face when she scolded a man who disturbed her. The man only received a warning from the police, while my friend lost her front tooth.
    omg i just got to comment on this.. geesh. like teh other girls said.

better take ACITOn first before anything happens! Sg police .*shakes head* a few incidents have me lost all my hopes on them. Anyway dont hold back if some men tries to be funny. take anything in ur hand and jsut whack. *hack. Its self defence isnt it...

Side track* theres pepper spray and electric things overseas. Do u know what Sg police give their female citizens to protect themselves?

A mouse shaped alarm. that squeals when u press ..

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast