Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pinky_femme View Post
    oh no!! look what i have found just now, 345 episodes! really, like what my mum said this type of drama can really see your kids growing up from infant to 2 years old

http://tv.sogou.com/series/taiwanlongjuanfeng.html
    not surprising

i heard the sat/sun drama 'love' has 500 episodes. meaing will run for 3 years

Cozy Rookie Array

Anyone know what happened to the real Huang PingChun?

Cozy Rookie Array alyssachong87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heartsandkisses View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the real Huang PingChun?
    if im not wrong, i think the real ping chun is sent to the village...where ah niu used to stay...

haha,im addicted to this show recently!! haha will chase after this show with my mum 11pm every wkdays lol

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by alyssachong87 View Post
    if im not wrong, i think the real ping chun is sent to the village...where ah niu used to stay...

haha,im addicted to this show recently!! haha will chase after this show with my mum 11pm every wkdays lol
    i wonder what happened to the real ping chun? i missed some epi i thought he died! hhaa seems like he didnt

liu yu ying should get the best speaker award..her arguing skills really top notch

zhilong killed his gay bf right? or nv kill? too long watch the show le.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic84 View Post
    zhilong killed his gay bf right? or nv kill? too long watch the show le.
    he use a crane to bury his gay bf as he threatened to expose his "gay affair" to his err hem, rich gf. anyway, in a few weeks past episode, he also plan to kill ping chun by unplugging his breathing tube so he can usurp his will..but unfortunately his plot didn't work out as there are people stepping in. then he got his biological father (i called him the bawny bull, like a boar! haha) to unplug but who knows, the real ping chun has already been sent to the village and he unplug the fake ping chun breathing line who is actually sleeping!

anyway, in current episode, Meihua and Zhizhong under the advice of Tian Min, are smart to suffer some temporary humiliation under Anna and Ping chun sarcasm while finding the truth behind the "real ping chun"....smart move! if they blew up and left the house, there will no more episodes

i can't wait to watch more..1 hr every night is seriously not enough. hahaha

a pity our iweekly doesn't provide any synopsis for this drama, urghh! if not can read one week in advance on the development

anyway, those who are interested, can watch all the episodes here. the last epi showing on our TV is 100+/- forgotten what is the last number running

http://tv.sogou.com/series/taiwanlongjuanfeng.html

I enjoy watching this drama too but only watch it on & off.
    I started to enjoy watching such taiwan drama 4yrs ago when i had my boy n was watching The Unforgettable Memory during confinement. I was still watching it when i had my girl 2yrs ago. The Unforgettable Memory was about 700+ episode. Now got repeat telecast at 4am on weekdays.

Anyway, like the Love drama on weekends too.

Ok, back to The Taiwan Tornado. Does Anna knows that the current Ping Chun is fake?

Haha, I knew about the The Unforgettable showing in wee hours like 4am, some nights when i lost sleep and stay up at this hour, this is the only drama on TV. LOL.

Used to hook onto Love drama on weekend too but somehow loose end ..Taiwan tornado plot, i found, is much thrilling.

And yes, Anna doesn't know the current ping chun is fake. and hey, i rather she is kept in the dark, she is such bad woman. I foresee she attempt to bear his kid again and realize to her horror he is fake and left with nothing! Ok..my dream only.

Cozy Rookie Array

I just hope Meihua won't be 'sleeping' w the fake HPC you know. It's disgusting.

& i bet e fake HPC is enjoying now. =/

haha you know what? imagine Yuying found out he is fake and having kissed him, she will shot relentlessly "你去死啦!"

hmm, is anna in conspiracy with d fake HPC?

Cozy Rookie Array

i don't think so. anna didn't know HPC is fake. haha. kinda funny. hope they exposed his identity soon.

shu

I saw the shots here and there online (as it buffers )as i've no patience to go thru 300 epidsodes. saw one particular espisode that Lin Anna is together with Wenting!!! and poor zhihan got to kneel down infront of Lin Anna to beg for the shares which Wenting has took.

And i scroll all the way to last episode. Liu Yuying, Pinchun & Pinchue all died, Zhilong (liu yuying son) committed suicide and so is Maggie.

wow..you are so fast, Shu! omg, it's getting so dramatic when the main cast all died. i wanted to watch online too but scared it kill off my interest to chase this drama every night. it takes times really, this drama is shown in taiwan between feb 2004 to jun 2005.

this lin anna is really a slut! sorry very engrossed hahaha

i think zhilong deserved his karma.

but can tell me briefly, how come Liu yuying, pinchun and pinchue all died, is it someone murdered them?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast