Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by leyna View Post
    there's this guy who shows tell tales signs that he is kinda interested in me like sms-ing me everyday, chat with me on msn every night without fail and there was once when i was no online at the usual time, he sms-ed me and said that he missed me and ask me to go home early so that he can chat with me. when i said that there are other guys asking me out, he said he will ignore me blah blah. i am that kinda person who dislike ambiguity. so i was that straightforward and asked him if he is interested in me, his answer was no. so oh well, i guess some guys are just there to flirt around. just my 2cent worth
    weird. then why all the msning and smsing? ****...

leyna:
    yeah, obviously he likes you, guessed he was just too shy to admit. what to do, guys just couldn't pull down their faces

i totally have no ideas. i really kinda dislike guys whose actions are kinda obvious that they like that girl yet they deny it when asked. cant stand them!

Quote Originally Posted by prettyeagle View Post
    -ohyeah-: I agree with ditditz. Does he behave this way when he is with other girls too? If he doesn't, most likely he is interested in you, because "touching (your) lower back" is actually a very intimate move. If it had been a normal guy friend, Im sure they will most probably just pull your wrist to move you away or guide you by putting their arms on your shoulder.

And like what sweetf0x had said, take your time to judge him really. Learn and observe his behaviour around other people (like his colleagues, service staff etc) in order to prevent yourself from getting hurt.. because I can tell that you are interested in him..

I do not know how he treats his female colleagues and his female friends...He wasnt so close to my friend when me, my friend, his friend and him were partying together. I have asked his male colleague whether he was so close to any female colleagues in the office. His male colleague said that there wasnt any available female colleagues around.

So it is kind of hard to observe him whether he is that protective towards girls.....

Do u girls think that he knows I am interested in him? If he does know, he still flirt with me either on the phone or going out together...weird....

I heard that he was hurt in relationship before and remains single for 3 years.. he does not want to involve into relationship is because of studies. Recently he has just completed his studies. His friend said it is a good chance for me and asked me to wait. How long should I give him and myself?

I do not know whether I should continue ask him out... By the way, his birthday is around the corner... he doesnt know that I know his birthday date.

do you girls think he is a shy person when come to relationship?

Cozy Rookie Array

a guy friend of mine, both of us known each other for a few months. Recently when we chat, he started to pat me on my arm. What does that mean?

ing
    Cozy Celeb Array

Quote Originally Posted by momogal View Post
    a guy friend of mine, both of us known each other for a few months. Recently when we chat, he started to pat me on my arm. What does that mean?
    erm, to me, if he pats on my arm, i would just think he treats me like his brother..

for me, i will flirt with him but ignore all hints until he tells me straight in the face.

Yah! I think it's better for them to say it out loud than to assume. It'll be so embarassing if the guys are just being friendly but yet we thought otherwise!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by ing View Post
    erm, to me, if he pats on my arm, i would just think he treats me like his brother..

for me, i will flirt with him but ignore all hints until he tells me straight in the face.
    pats on my arm? just pal....nothing more, nothing less.

Cozy Rookie Array

He will check whether i'm hungry or not and buy me lunch. So far, i said no need, cause i don't want to ma fan him (from his house to my house take 30 mins - he rides bike).

He asked me not to think that he treats me as sparetype if he couldn't find any frens go out with him. We went out few times, he will bring me to hav supper when i'm hungry. Tour around singapore...chit chatting til early morning...we did enjoy and he told me that he felt relaxed being with me.

He always suan me with other guys like my neighbour (same class with us) is waiting me at bus stop, what if two of our friends confess to me, what if my neighbour likes me etc.

He told me that i am the most important person in his life, his life changed after he knew me. He doesn't like to see me down/sad...I broke up with my bf and felt so sad when i was in school. While chatting with him in msn, he told me that he felt so vexed when he saw me like this...and sometimes, he will ask me to be happy forever, cause i happy = he happy.

He always said i very cute (he likes to pat pat my head)..sometimes he will stare at me and smile. Whenver he stared at me, i felt so shy...but, he doesn't understand why i want to feel pai sey =.= Sometime he will send me some sweet gd9 msg or morning msg...he said that my standard is too high (too good), he will stress...i don't know what does he means..treat him good also wrong. haha...

He said that is impossible that i will like him, cause there will be many guys kill him.

Frankly speaking, i really don't know what is he thinking. I am worried that he pity me, so he treated me like this...Does he interested in me? or just treat me as a VERY special good fren or xiao mei mei. haihhh....

ing
    Cozy Celeb Array

alamak! he just doesn't have much confidence of himself... will it be very tiring for you to keep boosting his confidence if you two gets together?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by ing View Post
    alamak! he just doesn't have much confidence of himself... will it be very tiring for you to keep boosting his confidence if you two gets together?
    ing: u mean my post har?

what if he msn-ing me every night and sms-ing me everyday when he finishes work.. he msged me before he board the plane for a business trip and told me that he would contact me when he is back.. but he never calls me.. hmm... is he interested?

Cozy MegaStar Array Sweet Secrets's Avatar

ting, hard to say, some guys don't like to call, like my SO, he seldom calls me when he was going after me, either sms me alot of meets me up, or msn me. Will call but seldom cause I will either see him on msn or in person.

Cozy Rookie Array

my SO too..he is not those callin type of person..we either msn or msg or if possible meet up once a week.
    Sometimes he wont msg me at all for one day but i kinda hope he will make an effort..
    guys guys guys. somehow they make our lives go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken_Donuts View Post
    2.Keep close. Ever get the feeling that somebody is "in" your personal space - so much so that you want to step back? If he likes you, and you like him, neither of you will step back.

4. Be aware of touching. He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs, or not move his leg if it happens to touch yours. This is a very good sign that he likes you.
    I totally agree with these two points especially. I think our Singaporean guys are especially aware of trying to avoid accidental touches when they don't quite know a girl. So when the touches are not so accidental or not so avoided, I'd say that it's a pretty good chance he likes you! Or that at least, he's comfortable with you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast