Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Radio Frequency for slimming - wish to find out more

Am seriously thinking of going for this. Please share your experiences (most importently whether it works), the procedures, the salon/clinic, and prices. Thanks!

They charge $500 per session in Marie france.

Cozy Rookie Array

Radiofrequency alone will not help very much with slimming unless its combined with other treatments. Its more to improve lymphatic circulation and help with skin tightening rather than melting the fats. I won't waste my money on that.

Cozy Rookie Array

sandradee,
    thanks that's my understanding too. so what's recommended? i weigh a mere 43kg but have a very fatty and saggy butt, and tummy. i am skinny so these flaws get pretty obvious.

oh.. i got a uob mailer for RF trial at elements spa.
    **** i will *** go n try see if to works.. haha $30 ok ba. *** listen to them hardsell abit and then say no..? perhaps u can try such stuff n decide if itz gd

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi,

I'm waiting for my appointment for Radio Frequency Slimming by CITISPA. I am currently undergoing a 8 weeks slimming challenge for variety show:超级辣妈. All contestants had a customised treatments from head to toe. Treatments includes: RF Slimming, YOGA, Gym, Spa, Slimming treatments, Diamond Tone, IPL.... everything is free. I've been to the slimming treatments the 4th time last week and my weight loss is 2.6kg. Waiting for my appointment for RF Slimming & IPL as it is done only by their doctor. Click here for more details.

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Radio Frequency

Hi Gals,

Did anyone try radio frequency before?
    Care to share?

Recently I just did mine two days ago.
    I purchase $68 per session X 20 times package from a salon in north.

Before treatment my thigh is 24" after two days my measurement is 23"
    Amazing treatment.

Good choice of slimming

Cozy Rookie Array

I'm 44kg but super short. So anyway I think I should be 38kg or something like that for my dwarf-like 1.54cm height. Got thunder thighs and huge arms and enormous butt.

I tried radiofrequency together with needleless mesotherapy at a shop in chinatown point. It's very good, service good, people nice. But I am wary of these salons because I think what i lose is actually water retention. I was required to go back every week and each session I think was around 150 or more. Though measurements claim that i lost 2cm from one thigh and 1cm from the other thigh, I don't know why but I still feel apprehensive about trusting salons. Very hard to maintain since I was told when i reach my target I still must go back every month for maintenance. What's more I did treatment for my back thigh. They regard back and front thigh as two separate areas and the price you pay can only do one area.

Then I went to dr georgia lee and tried carboxytherapy. Okay I must say im not afraid of needles at all and I have quite a threshold for pain. So this worked fine for me and my thighs have reduced from 54.5cm to 51cm (I know I know my thighs are super HUGE, please don't laugh at me) receiving treatment from may until august. Also my weight decreased from 48 to the present 44. Due to exams I have postponed my treatments. But measurements of my thighs did not rebound. I pay 214 (inc GST) per session of carboxytherapy and I do it twice a month. Sometimes I couple it with LPG (lymphatic drainage massage I think) which costs 128.40. The good thing is the entire thigh (front and back) is considered one treatment area and the nurse also gives me extra jabs at my butt and hips area at no extra cost.

I don't know I post this for what. Well, just to keep you girls open to options I guess. All the best in getting slim.

Cozy Rookie Array

can we still do carboxytherapy now??

Cozy Rookie Array

I know what you mean. Referring to the ban yea? GPs are allowed to practise it as clinical trial kind of thing. Im not too sure on the exact term. Google up to research or something.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi all,

i just sign up 28 sessions of RF, did only 4 sessions on my arms but currently not much effects yet, its more tone but no inches lost yet.

Cozy Rookie Array

From what I know there are different type of radio frequency machines, some are just having warming effect as it wont help to reduce weight and some can smelt fat and some is for skin tightening.

Cozy Rookie Array

radio frequency dun work for me. i signed quite a hefty package and saw no results. googled and found that rf works on the collagen under the skin only. you gals can better spend your money elsewhere.

if you go for treatments, after the 2-3hr spent there, the therapist will measure you. yes, you'll weigh lighter and measured smaller. but it might just be the water lost after the hot blanket and how the therapist hold and position the measuring tape.

Cozy Celeb Array

pinkynails > Same problem, weighing at 48kg I've thighs more than 50cm too..
    I tried the needleless mesotherapy plus RF too.. Took the 6times package for $900. Did it on my thigh areas, find that it does have tightening effect and smoothen my cellulite a lot. But agree that the front and back are 2 different areas so very costly.. And after stopping, I think bounced back too.. Still trying to find best effective way to slim.. Sigh

Cozy Rookie Array white_african's Avatar

so tempting to try carboxy.. its v hard to book appt with doc lee..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast