Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 79 of 273 FirstFirst ... 596977787980818999 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4093

Thread: Waxing

In the end, I went to Amore Spa for waxing instead. By the way, they don't do Brazilian, only bikini line.

The therapist was not bad. Meticulous in the sense that she'll really pluck off those stray hairs on my legs that weren't ripped off by the strip. Ambience was not bad. I was served tea and was brought to an 'oxygen' room to do some light reading while waiting for my turn.

Damage: $42 for half leg waxing (inclusive of GST)

They recommended the VPL for underarm hair but I could not decide on that so did not sign up.

Hihi, how much do they charge for upper lip waxing? Do they do brazilian? I caved in to an IPL trial at Strips, and the therapist shaved my upper lip before the the IPL procedure. Now I get a regrowth that looks faintly thicker than the fine hair I had. so angry! I've decided to do upper lip waxing from now on. Could u kindly PM me the address? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DuMBeLLeMelissa
    Been going to this salon to do my upper lip waxing and i can see that my hair regrowth on my upper lip getting lesser and lesser (not as much as the first time round).
    The salon is situated at a rather convenient place - it's near my workplace and within walking distance from my home (i live in Bedok). So far, i find the service there not so bad. Like the ambience there and the soft music they play in the background..makes me feel relaxed..

Cozy Rookie Array

Waxing

Heyy
    is this the right place to post this??
    Has anyone tried Strip before?? waxing @pubic areas?? Thinking of trying but dunno how it'll feel..is it painful?? pls share your experience!
    Thanks!

Ed

hmmm... well there are a few options to waxing. u can tidy it up with the slight bikini wax, keeping the hairy region out of the your bikini wear. or you can have it all off, very clean and nice. hee.. or you could also have them shaped in certain ways if you have anything in mind. they could even colour it for you if you wish.

hahah anyway, if it is your first time, there are a few things you wish to note.

- do not visit Strip if it's a week before or a week after your menstration. this is because that region is more sensitive, especially one week before your menses and so it'll be a lot more painful than usual.

- it would be better if you tell the person attending to you that it is your first time. in this way, she will be more cautious when handling with that region.

- also, numbing lotion is available at $5 per spray to numb that area hence reducing the pain.

However, I think, as women, we have a rather high treshold for pain. So the whole thing is quite bearable, for me that is. after everything, i would usually feel very satisfied. because, it is afterall grooming. you'll feel neat and clean once again like a child.

Cozy Star Array

has anyone tried a full body wax before? or is there an option to wax off hair at specific places?
    i have a super hairy body and i now hair is growing on my navel too! just like a guy, do i have too much testosterone or something?

soliloquy3 Strip offers the most comprehensive services. I remember for my virgin wax, i did FULL leg, lower arm & brazilian wax! Trust me... at the end of the day... you could barely walk out of the room!

Maybe you could call strip to check out their services & whether they have any promotion going on. As far as i know, their fee is not cheap either.

Cozy MegaStar Array

dwaxroom offers quite a number of services. exclusive to ladies though. i got the price list with me so posting it up there's tons of reviews in this thread from ladies who have visited her.

under arm - $13
    half arm - $18
    full arm - $28
    back & shoulder - $38
    chest & stomach - $38
    chest - $23
    back - $30
    lower back - $13
    stomach - $10
    navel - $6
    midriff - $10
    buttocks - $10
    half leg bottom - $23
    half leg top - $28
    full leg - $50
    bikini line (sides only) - $13
    full leg & bikini - $58
    x strip (clipping down the front) - $18
    xx strip (waxing around the labia and bottom) - $23
    traditional brazillian wax (leaving just a neat landing strip of hair) - $40
    sphix - bare if off (removing entirely) - $40
    finger wax - $6
    footsie wax - $8
    nipple wax - $5

May I just check, x strip (clipping down the front) - $18
    How much of the hair is removed?

Cozy Rookie Array

duckiee can i have the contact for dwaxroom. thanks

Cozy MegaStar Array

D'Wax Room
    33 Mohammed Sultan Road #02-04
    Singapore 238977
    Telephone: 6736 4645

http://www.dwax.com.sg/

pinkdewy, i'm not too sure, you might want to call or email her thru her website?

Thanks duckiee.
    I'll call up to check.

Cozy Rookie Array

Zicon

Quote Originally Posted by snow angel
    In the end, I went to Amore Spa for waxing instead. By the way, they don't do Brazilian, only bikini line.

The therapist was not bad. Meticulous in the sense that she'll really pluck off those stray hairs on my legs that weren't ripped off by the strip. Ambience was not bad. I was served tea and was brought to an 'oxygen' room to do some light reading while waiting for my turn.

Damage: $42 for half leg waxing (inclusive of GST)

They recommended the VPL for underarm hair but I could not decide on that so did not sign up.
    Hey snowangel
    U know i've tried IPL before..for the underarm. Its been almost 2yrs..and guess *** after 5sessions of that..my underarm has been hairless ever since. They claim this will last about 5yrs...so far its been really good! Try it!

Cozy Rookie Array

Heyy,
    Thanks 4all the infor! so u tried everthing off..so the pain is bearable right?? its just that split seconds that i hav 2go thru' right? (im worried!) Everything off including the inner area of the pubic area+the back?? how much will that cost and how long does it take 2complete the whole thing? Do u experience any itchiness or bruising after that? So how long does it take for the hair to grow again?? Hmmm think im going for it! Thanks!!!!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by snowyflake
    For ppl staying in west or up north, I have a recommendation at Bukit Panjang.
    Its actually a home based salon, and the lady is called Eunice.
    Just opposite Bukit Panjang Plaza.

She does Brazilian waxes at only $35 (first timer), and $30 for subsequent visits.
    I have been gg to her once every 3-4 weeks for my brazilian...and wazing does REALLY slow the re-growth process.....
    She used to be from Spa Haven, if I dun remember wrongly and her skills are good!
    Other than wazing, she does manicures, pedicures, facials etc...including all waxing ***..

Interested ones can call her at 9147 8482. Highly recommended!

Oh yes, forgot to highlight that she does her services in a room within her home and the room is very cosy and professional with her certifications and soothing music, how's that for the low charges??
    anyone else have reviews for BW at this place?

Quote Originally Posted by ed-kinsella
    Hey snowangel
    U know i've tried IPL before..for the underarm. Its been almost 2yrs..and guess *** after 5sessions of that..my underarm has been hairless ever since. They claim this will last about 5yrs...so far its been really good! Try it!
    Hey.. how was it? I mean was it painful at all? Or does it only feel like antbites? Where did you do yours? Clinic or salon?

The IPL package at Spa Haven offers 6+2 sessions at $720 or so while VPL at Amore is at 4+2 sessions for $720. I'm not sure which is better/less painful. All I know is that VPL is a newer generation of laser as compared to IPL.