email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Recommendation for small A cup size bra??

Hi, anyone care to share some reviews on where can I buy bras for small A size cup(30A/32A)? Apparently, my right breast is slightly smaller than left breast & worst still I'm a A cup only. Thus I couldn't wear those "V" cut which could push my breast to the middle for cleavage.

Its very difficult to hunt for a correct & fitting bra in singapore. Pls help me. ='(

* I would much appreciate if anyone can indicate the brand & model no. of the bra. TIA!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hey, maybe you can try Young Hearts, their cutting are pretty small. But I usually go for La Senza.

Cozy Rookie Array

Ooh...La Senza has got smaller cup size?
    I only know Paragon has got its outlet.
    Care to share where else has got its outlet?

TIA!! =D

Cozy Rookie Array

u can consider visiting marks & spencer.. they sell wide variety of lingerie and comfortable underwears..

Cozy Star Array

Get VS demi-cup pushups.... They're good!

Cozy Rookie Array

Thanks for recommending.

I just bought pierre cardin bra set last week & surprisingly, the cutting wasn't as big as I had imagine.

http://www.pierrecardinlingerie.com/.../fashion19.jpg

Unfortunately, I went to La senza before that, was so disappointed that I couldn't find any suitable small size cup for me.

Kinna84 - There's only 1 VS retail store in singapore which is located at RWS right? Besides there, any recommendation on where else can I purchase?

Cozy Rookie Array

i'm a 30AA, even harder to find! i'm slightly larger than a 28 band (like 28.5) but because bands come in even sizes, so i'd have to get a larger band and smaller cup. sigh, it's like impossible to find!

une nana cool @ taka - they have from 65B onwards
    M&S @ paragon and wheelock - 32A onwards. I didn't see any design with 30 band or AA cups
    Blush - maidenform bras are SUPER COMFY. love the microfiber material. starts from 32A (but it's expensive!)

Hope it's of some use!

I like wacoal and triumph bras. Though its quite expensive, but the cutting is actually quite good.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by iccaruss View Post
    u can consider visiting marks & spencer.. they sell wide variety of lingerie and comfortable underwears..
    Mark Spencer is really nice.
    I have a few babydolls from there,
    the lingerie is good quality too

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by sabsay View Post
    i'm a 30AA, even harder to find! i'm slightly larger than a 28 band (like 28.5) but because bands come in even sizes, so i'd have to get a larger band and smaller cup. sigh, it's like impossible to find!

une nana cool @ taka - they have from 65B onwards
    M&S @ paragon and wheelock - 32A onwards. I didn't see any design with 30 band or AA cups
    Blush - maidenform bras are SUPER COMFY. love the microfiber material. starts from 32A (but it's expensive!)

Hope it's of some use!
    Can you tell me where you find bras with for smaller bust size like AA cup? I have trouble finding those with paddings..):

Cozy Rookie Array

hello! why not try shipping from aerie, its a female branch of american eagle that sells lingerie. visit the AE.com website and they always have super deals for bras like buy one 50% off one. they ship to sg.

try EMMA EXTREME AIR PUSH-UP. its damn good i swear im like a 32 A really small A and the air pushup gives me a cleavage. its wayyyy better than victoriassecret level 5 push ups. you'll LOVE IT. I PROMISE

p.s i buy 32A us sizing and am also a 32A when i buy bras from triumph etc too. so sizing wise its pretty much the same!

THEY HAVE AA SIZED BRAS TOO! wore them before when i was AA cup!

Cozy Rookie Array Princessprincess's Avatar

Try out Japanese brand, Aimer Feel...This brand offers small cups with silicon paddings to maximise push-up effects which they had advertise their "1-cup up" effect...

Cozy Rookie Array needelatedness's Avatar

Anyone knows where to get 30A/30B size? I know wacoal and other brands, but find it too expeensive

I recommend Xixili at Suntec city, only problem is most of their designs are lacy with huge straps, don't really suit my taste. I manage to get a T-shirt bra, totally love it. And it was only $25!!!! AWESOME. :D

I find that Wacoal is quite expensive too. But for some of their bras, the push up effect is real good. Works really well for small cup sizes.