Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Cozy SuperStar Array CaramelGirl's Avatar

Hats, Caps & other Headgear

:wave: Hi to all cotters!!

Any recommendation of places that sell nice hats... suitable for wearing to beach etc.....

Thanks to all in advanced!!

Cheerios.

Cozy Star Array

Hi Welcome! CAn you tell us more about yourself at Cozybabes?

hi caramel! I think they're not many nice hats in singapore...but u could try accessorize ( is that how u spell it??) and Xcessories... or far east and bugis village i suppose... all the hats/caps that I have aren't from singapore though

Cozy Rookie Array

Hats!!

Hi girls! :wave:

Does anyone cultivate the habit of wearing hats in Singapore? I see alot of girls from other asian countries doing it, but not too much here, maybe because it's too hot.

Acutally i like the idea of wearing hats to keep out from the sun but i don't wanna look 'wintery' in sunny Singapore.

What types of hats do you like?

No sporty caps for me though, it flattens my head.

Cozy Rookie Array

i love hats! totally totally love them. but singapore doesn't have a wide range of hats. very little in fact. unless i go korea or taiwan or japan, its not easy to find really nice ones.

i wear hats! I've got 4 newsboy hats, 1 ivy and a visor...but they're all not bought from singapore though

i got one recently from OZOC

Cozy Star Array

I am looking out for more hats too. I like wearing hats. Beats wearing sunglasses anytime. They keep the sun out of my face instead of just the eyes. Especially great when I don;t want to bother with styling my hair.

There's not too many nice hats round here. My fave is a bucket-ish one from Lacoste. I was so happy when I found it from their last summer sale. :yay:

Another favourite head gear is the good ole baseball cap. I wear my husband's.

Has any noticed that you get looked at more when you're wearing a hat or is it just my imagination? Maybe cause it's unusual to see someone donning one? I wish more people in Singapore would wear hats. We have the weather for it!

Cozy Star Array

I do agree that we get stared at more when donning a hat. I get compliments and also rude remarks when I wear my pink/red cowboy hats. I still prefer to wear my hats when I'm out of the country. Just to satisfy my hat wearing urge, I wear my baseball cap.

Cozy Star Array

I like the idea of wearing hats (sun protection! cute!), but I can't help but think that I always look dumb in them. I think my face is too round

Cozy Rookie Array

I like the coach one ! Classy and it'll probably go with alot of my clothes!!

I agree with the rest on how hard it is to find nice hats in sg. There's one or two stores in Ngee Ann basement but honestly they are of poor quality.

Jemay: I will check out OZOC!

Stella: I have a feeling the lactose one will look cute and retroish, any pic?

Now i just have to remember to stock up on hats when i go overseas. Actually, i do have a nice banana republic hat, but it's WOOL, so not singapore safe.

Cozy Star Array

Funny you said that... the hat is from their retro sportswear range. Yup, it's cute. Will post a pic when I can.

Cozy Star Array

Originally posted by atypical
    Has any noticed that you get looked at more when you're wearing a hat or is it just my imagination? Maybe cause it's unusual to see someone donning one? I wish more people in Singapore would wear hats. We have the weather for it!
    yup! i think so. among my friends, some of them feel that hat-wearers are attention seekers ... but i love wearing hats out! i'm just afraid of everyone giving me weird looks :roll:

Cozy Celeb Array

Originally posted by Sky
    Let me help you!
    thanks!!!

i love hats too but no one seems to wear them in spore. plus i have limited fashion sense so i thought i better not make myself the laughing stock of orchard road or CC =)

i love these!! the rainhat and the mini crusher!

Cozy Star Array

i only wear hats in non-humid climates; the reason why i think they're not popular in Singapore is 'coz the humid weather can make hats quite stinky with the sweat and all

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast